Search results

1. Bianchi

SUOMI Drum 22 L.R 3D Print Conversion

thank you a lot skoda that's a nice compliment! i work slowly onto this because i share my time with other things that are important...and shitty to do! i'm not near the ends. i used this app only 12 month in three years of free license, this app be really intuitional when you use it other's...
  2. Bianchi

/////////////////////////////////https://streamable.com/ek1zmb/////////////////////////////////////
  3. Bianchi

I started printing parts, have to modify some holes and change the axis by another in steel because he will crack fast. and try to attach the spring normally or differently by modifying the file. my filament be really crappy looks like he's made with Guinea pig litter...he also smell this shit.
  4. Bianchi

they did not give me back my driving license, i wait it...
  5. Bianchi

////////////////////////////////// https://streamable.com/7gvfin /////////////////////////////////
  6. Bianchi

yes I had problems on various things when I started using 3d tools! some years ago I looked at a 3D CAD tool with septicism and quickly removed it from my computer... I never thought I could reach my goal with an apps that looks like a gas factory when he's launched and now i renew my solidworks...
  7. Bianchi

Ty Billy Yeah, it’s possible if I do a good job, I’ve had one of the shittiest Christmases of my life... but life don't stop! here you could see that there is a follower shape problem! i don't want to reducing the drum more than this size, i had to learn somes apps functions to repeat a shape...
  8. Bianchi

i have to fill parts and rebuild wall faces of many parts to get it them strong. it's not so long to do with calm and concentrating but i have a load of shit to do now before going back onto this project... see you later!
  9. Bianchi

hi all! sorry for the silence...i finished and started year by losting two members of my familly... i will put some news of the drum project later. after reducing the drum all the parts are not thick and there a work to do about the thickness!
  10. Bianchi

thank you I will only print the drum and all its parts exept the flat spring!the drum is not big, the feed tower already exists it comes from the other project, I will share all these stuff soon!
  11. Bianchi

.stl files are hard to modify i changed their type to work on them more easyly. this is the scaling for all parts to match with a 22lr ammos i will verify the drum scale by positioning some 22lr ammos files rightly sized in the drum.
  12. Bianchi

Yes you can freely buy parts that you want and adapting it! this his a real privilége! from my side i had to learn many thing and i wait the next gen printers that print metal. the snaildrum is too tiny to put a larger spring, I can modify the drum on the rear for put a second spring with the...
  13. Bianchi

hello after i printed this opened part the drum showed me where be his loading problem! all depend on how it be loaded at the start if you don't paid attention at the ammo inclinaison he will block them. now he and I are waiting to goes try to fully unload it at the range when they give me back...
  14. Bianchi

i will make a front cover with opened spacies to see what really happen inside. do not ask me why i do not made that thing more early.
  15. Bianchi

thank you billy! if you have another form idea for the handle? I take it! each parts are clamped by two bolts no glue or welding, for the moment all stay in place and not moving when i load. you can see a bolt that i picked up on a bike wheel be the right size and good shape to center the...
  16. Bianchi

I chose a cross of the Templars to make a handle... be perfect to hold the drum and for loading, I finished the black wire, this ABS be shitty but i can test the part. but my twin flat spring doesn't satisfy me.
  17. Bianchi

i will try again and again! it’s like a punishment! yeah!! a great artist all his arsenal can firing! he showed a set of AR15 in alloy /metal that he made for xmas some's day ago they are magic! you must see his instagram wall and in what kind of luxuous box you could receive his models...
  18. Bianchi

I made another axis with a better thickness but I think it twists when I lock the follower by screwing, made a new knob , and also solder a bolt on the axis to place the follower at the right height...i will try the brazing this time when i found the material to do that. now with this size the...
  19. Bianchi

something goes badly no tension? i thinked that the follower be unscrewed or the spring head be broken but no that's the axis he's totaly twisted...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter