Search results

1. prescottkid

MAC 11 REPAIR

Sam at practical solutions in the best for repairs. He will fix and refinish your gun better then new. https://macmachineguns.com/
  2. prescottkid

Best Source for M10/45 Greasegun Mag Catches????

Lage Manufacturing makes excellent products. https://www.max-11.com/55.php
  3. prescottkid

M11 takedown pin repair

Yup, send it Sam. He does great work. You will not be disappointed.
  4. prescottkid

m11/9 fleming .22 upper rework

Hey Skoda; What was the better extractor that you used?
  5. prescottkid

Tom Wright aka Vegas SMG has passed away

That is terrible news. I just spoke to him about a month and a half ago about a new M10 tungsten bolt that he was working on. He had a new design that was lighter then the original one and would not beat up the lower like the first one. This is a blow to our hobby as he was a wealth of...
  6. prescottkid

PAM 2 mags

Hey Heineken Try Jerry at Recon Ordnance 920-992-1515. He had a bunch of them awhile ago and at a fair price.
  7. prescottkid

Mac 10 45acp Complete Uppers Side Mag Style

Any one ever seen one of these before, or have any experience with one? Wondering if they function, and why would go thru all the trouble. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/911426999
  8. prescottkid

Help identify M11 upper

It is probably for the M10, as you say it is to wide for the M11, but with the dimensions we will be sure.
  9. prescottkid

Help identify M11 upper

What are the dimensions on the upper? height, width, and length?. Fleming made kits the M11 380, M11 9mm, and the M10 in both 9mm and 45. The dimensions will held id the one that you have.
  10. prescottkid

Hi Tom; I just got my tungsten M11 bolt from Sam. It is fantastic and runs great. The...

Hi Tom; I just got my tungsten M11 bolt from Sam. It is fantastic and runs great. The workmanship is outstanding. My question is do you have any plans to make a tungsten bolt for the M10 in 45? Considering how well the M11 bolt works, I would be first in line to purchase one for the M10 in 45...
  11. prescottkid

Mac11 takedown pin with two flathead screws? (On my M11-A1 .380)

Yup, What Mackjack said...
  12. prescottkid

AR-15 22LR Conversion kit

From the information received, it looks like the best way to go is the dedicated 22 upper from CMMG. I looked at there site and see they have quite a selection of uppers and parts. Thanks guys for the info.
  13. prescottkid

AR-15 22LR Conversion kit

Who makes the best 22LR conversion kit for the AR-15 ? Looking for a kit that is reliable and functions well. Please let me know your opinions and experiences. Would be using it in a Colt or Bushmaster.
  14. prescottkid

Any replacement mags for Max31,

Hey JDillon; Contact Bobby Boucher he had the S31 mags for sale.
  15. prescottkid

Replacement springs for Cobray zytel magazines

Does anyone know if someone makes replacement springs for the original Cobray M11/9 Zytel Magazines and where to purchase them from?
  16. prescottkid

Where to buy S31 ZMAGs?

Not that I know of. I asked him about it and he sent me some photos of the one that he made. I made mine for those photos. It does work great and you don't need those now ridiculously expensive 31S zmags.
  17. prescottkid

Where to buy S31 ZMAGs?

Why not make a "strobro32" mag well adapter? That's what I did and it works perfectly. I can use the Zytel cobray mags, the regular shockwave zmags, and the PAM2 mags I got form Jerry at Recon Ordnance. His mags are $29.00 each and I think they work the best. It's not that difficult to make, I...
  18. prescottkid

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Please let us know when you have them available again. Thanks.
  19. prescottkid

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Ditto...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter