Search results

1. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

This is very helpful. I want to buy 9mm in bulk, so now I know which ones to try first. Thank you for narrowing it down for me. I'll shoot through a box of each recommendation and then buy the best in bulk.
  2. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

Ball type. Is that just the same as FMJ?
  3. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

That's for the SMG, though. Would it be the same for Semi you think?
  4. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

OK! Thank you all for your help. I will get 124 European ammo and clean it out. My thought is that I had bad ammo but I'll change it and report back my results.
  5. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

It's a semiauto AA, and there was a failure to fire. I guess jammed was the wrong word. I'd have to empty the chamber manually. Any specific brand you would recommend over blazer for uzis? My other are a .45 and pro pistol, so this is my first full size 9mm. Thanks!
  6. foundingMUTHER

Ammo question

I just bought my 3rd uzi, an action arms model A. It seems to shoot some ammo fine, but won't shoot others. Blazer doesn't jam, but Range ammo won't shoot. My buddy had some steel case 9mm which jammed. Should I just stick with Blazer? Does anybody have any good ammo advice or understand why...
  7. foundingMUTHER

Uzi Bag?

Thank you. Still looking for one. Too bad about the bag company. They looked awesome. Hope he's OK.
  8. foundingMUTHER

Uzi Bag?

Hey there was a guy that used to make uzi bags. I forgot his name. He stopped answering emails a couple of years ago, and I'm wondering if he started again, but I can't remember his name or contact info. Does anyone know his name or somewhere else to get those bags? The ones that say UZI in gold...
  9. foundingMUTHER

UZI Picture Thread

Hey Samurai, are the wood stock and folding metal stock interchangeable? I got one with a wood stock, but I like the folding one too.
  10. foundingMUTHER

IMI SMG 9mm is calling my name

What is an SOT?
  11. foundingMUTHER

Dumb question?

Cool! Thanks for the info, advice and link. Didn't know I could own a SMG. Now, affording it is a different story : )
  12. foundingMUTHER

Dumb question?

Are we even allowed to have autos, though? I don't think I am (Oregon). Looks like the micro and the Uzi Pro are both autos. I mean, that would be totally bicthin', but jail sucks. I guess the choice is between the Uzi Pistol, which is all metal, and the Uzi pro pistol, which has some plastic...
  13. foundingMUTHER

Dumb question?

It's 9mm, but you are right about the receiver. The lower portion is polymer, and it is all metal on a Micro?
  14. foundingMUTHER

Dumb question?

Micro Uzi vs. Uzi pro pistol. These are adorable. Are they the same thing? IWI sells the latter new. I think I want one. I'll probably have to wait, though because I just bought a full size. Would that be a good choice?
  15. foundingMUTHER

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

Awesome. Thanks RoverDave. I'm glad it's still available. I'll be ordering one soon.
  16. foundingMUTHER

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

Is this book still available, and do you know if it has info on the New Helvetia Mercantile (NHM CO) IMI imports into Sacramento?
  17. foundingMUTHER

Uzi case order issues

That's good, but bad. I'm glad I didn't order yet. There's nowhere else to get them, they're custom. I don't think any models were made that would accommodate a wood stock, though.
  18. foundingMUTHER

Help. What kind of uzi do I have?

Cool info! Thanks TSPC. Faust had a lot of companies. I'm pretty sure my Uzi came in 2000.
  19. foundingMUTHER

Help. What kind of uzi do I have?

TSPC, I looked up the NHM CO SAC CA on the D&D sales website that was linked in the thread you posted above, and if my 4 digit number is the serial number, it puts my receiver in the "unknown status" category, meaning they don't know if it is pre-ban or post-ban, but it was supposedly imported...
  20. foundingMUTHER

Question on uzi markings - "IMI ISRAEL NHM CO SAC CA"

Shanef, did you buy that Uzi? And if so, where was the serial #? My Uzi markings are identical to the one you described, with no markings on either side of the receiver, though the photo you posted is no longer available. Would it be possible to repost it? Mine also has "22" stamped across the...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter