Search results

1. K

M11/9 Shockwave mags

I have some M11/9 shockwave mags that I bought brand new. I know these are supposed to be self leveling feed lips. I cycled the bolt on the empty magizines quite a few times. When I took them out for the first time on my Max11k upper, it jammed up just a few times and then they have been...
  2. K

380 upper for m11/9?

Is there a 380 auto upper available for the m11/9? I saw a thread where you can possible swap the barrel but it may run slow with the 9mm bolt?
  3. K

M10 45 acp magazines

Have a Powder Springs M10/45 coming in sometime in the future. Ordered a Lage mag catch. I should now be able to use all unmodified grease gun mags with the new catch correct? Is there a good source for magazines? I see there are brand new keepshooting/united defense magazines. Are they...
  4. K

M11/9 upgrade/spare parts

First full auto for me and new to the MAC world. Just purchased an SWD M11/9 and will be starting the paperwork wait. It does not come with the original upper, but does come with the Lage max11 mk2. Are there any upgrades or other items I should look at purchasing or having on hand? I am...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter