Search results

1. M

Value of M11/9 Upper

Ok, when I ordered a few months ago I had to wait awhile.
  2. M

New guy here

I've always wanted a belt fed. Closest I've come is when the Shrike was still in development, I ran across a good deal on a bunch of new 5.56 links and bought the links. The Shrike finally came out with a big price increase, and they had issues with them, and I kind of lost interest in that.
  3. M

New guy here

6 of one and 1/2 dozen the other. I've never had the desire to shoot .300BLK full auto though. I guess it might be cool to go subsonic full auto with a suppressor, but I don't own any suppressors. Only time I ever shot suppressed full auto is when a buddy of mine wanted to try his .223...
  4. M

New guy here

That's a good point and I do have a little worry in the back of my mind every time I take out the M16. The fact is though, I don't know how bad you would have to tear up a registered receiver to make it unrepairable, but it would take a very catastrophic event. I almost enjoy letting other...
  5. M

Value of M11/9 Upper

The upper itself you can probably get back whatever you paid, There is a wait list on those uppers, and yours is still "new" and available immediately. For the mags, depending on how long ago you bought them, you could turn a little profit.
  6. M

New guy here

I've looked into the Sight Mark before, and I may try one. I just haven't every really cared for the Holosun. They just look cheap to me and the name just screams China. People that have them give them good reviews though.
  7. M

New guy here

I really don't see many advantages the Lage .556 upper offers over the M16, other than open bolts tend to run a little cooler that closed bolts. I would think the main market for them would be people wanting a .556 machine gun without having to shell out the cost of a M16. Although I've always...
  8. M

Thinking of selling my M11/smg.

That is because they are old and somewhat collectable. If it were legal, there is a good chance somebody would start building new full-auto MACs, they would be on par price wise with a current production economy handgun. Personally, I would never care to own a semi-auto MAC at any price, and if...
  9. M

Thinking of selling my M11/smg.

If the '86 ban is done away with, MACs will be going for like $3-$400. Lets face it, if it weren't for the rareness due to the Hughes Amendment, stock MACs would be on par with a High Point. All that being said, unless I was in real financial trouble, I'd never sale one of my machine guns. I...
  10. M

New guy here

New to the forum, but not new to the MAC platform. I've owned a M11/9 since 1998. Back before the turn of the century, I started looking around to try to get into the machine gun world. I became good friends with a local FFL/SOT, and he ran across a deal of 10 NIB M11/9. He didn't want to tie...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter