Search results

1. M

Matador Arms Mat-9K / Brownells BRN-9 Upper

My firing pin is bending. I agree the titanium firing pin is no bueno for the 9MM AR.
  2. M

Who Will Be The First To Put A SD Front End On Their Mac Style RR?

I think an integral suppressor like this would work with the Mac without modifying the receiver.
  3. M

I figured it out. It works reliably now. Next on my to do list is CeraKote my upper and lower a burnt bronze and pick an optic. Thanks for your help.
  4. M

I fired 200 rounds of four different brands Every round fed except the bolt keeps locking open on the next to the last round. I don't think it's the upper. It's not the mags because it does it on both the Metalform and Dura mags. I am trying to figure it out.
  5. M

(y)Thanks! Your tuning method seems to have done the trick. The rounds hand feed and eject without problems. I plan on taking it out to the farm this weekend weather permitting. I'll report back. Metalform mags are hard as fu** to adjust the feed lips! Dura Mags are pretty easy.
  6. M

Coffee I got my upper and I can't get it to feed more then a couple rounds. The rounds aren't chambering. FTF. Think there is something wrong with the upper?
  7. M

I second that.
  8. M

I have a Mat-9K incoming. Thanks for the write-up. I'm going with Colt mags. Glock mags are good and reliable but I've had the metal mag release eat up the polymer on mags over time on my adapter and the mags will just fall out. Long term the Glock mag could last a long time with replacement...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter