Search results

1. T

Needed FNC front sling swivel

Sling swivel We have a few sling swivels and have hammers coming out this week! email me todd@tbasuppressors.com
  2. T

FNC SCAR stock adapter

I have geared up to produce some ACR adapters in volume for a distributor for FAL stocks. We also made some for the FNCs while we were at it. They are going to be $350 with the ACR stock. We have one at the booth at the NRA show if any of you are there. We are at booth 4175. I would have brought...
  3. T

FNC Front Sight Question

We machine those crappy 4mm screws out and put a 10-32 hex screw in them so you can actually adjust the gas system if you want to. If the gun has been shot alot you have to remove the gas block and machine it out but its pretty straightforward. We do it on all of the guns we shorten the barrels...
  4. T

FNC in FDE updated FN logo

I have not received an email from you. Please send it again.
  5. T

You can send us your safety and we will install it for you. It runs $160 plus the shipping. I can have it back To you in a week or two. Www.tbasuppressors.com
  6. T

Its not extra if we are adding it to the pictogram engraving. If its by itself its $90 plus shipping
  7. T

This response is about the cocking handles dubagel asked about. Havent really considered it. We work on alot of these guns and have never had the demand for it. I would run a batch if I could get some feedback from the group on what changes you want and had an idea of how many we could...
  8. T

We stock the adapters and modify them for guns we build and the guns that come in that want this stock set up. If there is a demand created we can run a batch of them pretty quickly. We put the GM barrels in them all of the time. I keep them in stock.
  9. T

We have added some new machines to our shop and here is a pic of one of the FNCs we just finished. We also modified the Stormwerkz mount so that the angle on the comb of the stock matches the original folding stock. These pics are a little small. Will post some larger pics if you guys need me...
  10. T

Who can do some custom machine work?

Stock adapter I really appreciate the request but we are currently too busy to take on any new business that is not already in our current production line up.
  11. T

Hammer Spring for FNC

I ordered a few, I will post back how they work. Thanks for the feedback.
  12. T

Hammer Spring for FNC

Thank you, I will give him a shout and let you guys know how it shakes out.
  13. T

Hammer Spring for FNC

Does anyone have a hammer spring for an FNC they want to part with? There was an old post on gunbroker from this year where someone had a brand new manufactured spring and strut assembly but I dont know who it was. Any body heard about those? If someone had some of the triple wound spring...
  14. T

Vulcan Imports FNC Parts and Price list

Hammer spring Do you or anyone else have a hammer spring for an FNC? Please call me or email. 804-928-1839 804-798-3222 shop 8-5 m-fri todd@tbasuppressors.com
  15. T

FNC Sear with SCAR variance/amendment to F3 on Gunbroker

Its been a while since I looked at this site and I saw this thread so this is a good time for me to chime in on this.I bought a large amount of sears in 2003. I put an FNC sear in a semi-auto AR-15, used all semi-auto AR-15 parts that I made a few modifications too and submitted it to the NFA...
  16. T

QUAD RAILS FOR FNC's IN STOCK!

Its not likely I will design another rail system, but thanks for checking. To do one on an individual basis would not be very cost effective for the end user.
  17. T

The difference is -.4400. The scope mount that is on that gun is a very old aimpoint. From the bottom of the scope mount to the top of the rail measures .7100 tall. Im not sure if the stormwerkz mount is any shorter or not, I did not have one here to measure.
  18. T

For those of you that preordered these they will be assembled, and ready for shipping on friday. We did a small run of these and time will tell if we make any more. Here is a link to the site for FNC Talk members and are being offered here for sale first. We will be out of the shop this week...
  19. T

FAL handguards on FNC.

Ready for shipping on the 20th, I picked them up from anodizing on friday. It would be sooner but we will be at shot show all week! Tbasuppressors.com
  20. T

FAL handguards on FNC.

Fnc quad rail We have our quad rails getting anodized now. There is a picture of one on the website. They came out great and take about 3 minutes to install. They will be ready for shipping in about 2 weeks. The wait is over for a quad rall too! http://tbasuppressors.com/?page_id=437

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter