Search results

1. Stellar Rigs

The official MAC picture thread

Tasuke The pix are great. That Jet Back looks as nice as my new paint. I am trying to re-assemble my Mac 10/45 from the guy that Duracoated it and gave it back in a box (of parts). I can follow the diagram fine until I get to the trigger/spring assembly. Mine is a semi (open Bolt). The spring...
  2. Stellar Rigs

M10/9 Open Bolt Semi - market question

Jack007 I just looked at my bill of sale. I have almost $1500 in it now.*I bought it to resell for a small profit. A true Mac Collector will be willing to pay. If I get good feedback in this forum I might just sell it direct or take it to GunBroker.
  3. Stellar Rigs

I was asking the same question here on "unfired and un-handled" I started an "Open Bolt market values" thread because this one is [apparently] on the SMGs.
  4. Stellar Rigs

I don't know why the image didn't show up the 1st time.......
  5. Stellar Rigs

Thanx piratesover40. And thanx to you other guys for offering advice here. From what I see on GB lately; beat up spray painted old guns that are ten miles from new start low (around $500) and reserves kick in at $1200?! Eventually (and I watch the auctions), these guys get it. I paid high...
  6. Stellar Rigs

I normally don't deal in NFA weapons because of the paperwork and wait time. I buy the Open Bolt RPB semi-auto models. I stumbled onto one 9mm that was so close to NIB that I had to have it. The images "bleach out" the Styrofoam box a little, but this gun seems almost "unfired." I broke it down...
  7. Stellar Rigs

Mac 10 /9 Price

I'm sorry. The gun is a semi-auto RPB open bolt . I don't deal in Full Auto stuff.
  8. Stellar Rigs

Mac 10 /9 Price

I'm sorry. The gun is an RPB open bolt . I don't deal in FA stuff.
  9. Stellar Rigs

Mac 10 /9 Price

I normally don't deal in NFA weapons because of the paperwork and wait time. I usually buy the Open Bolt models. I stumbled onto one 9mm that was so close to NIB that I had to have it. The images "bleach out" the Styrofoam box a little, but this gun seems almost "unfired." I broke it down and...
  10. Stellar Rigs

WTB: Kevlar insterts for Tacival bag

I just picked up an old Cobray Mac-10 Tactical without the Kevlat panels . I have not seen any of these cases in many years. All the zippers, snaps and velcro work fine. If I can find the Kevlar inserts for Tactical bag it will be complete. Does anyone out there have an old bag with the Kevlar...
  11. Stellar Rigs

Macs in the movies! The definitave LOOOONG LIST!

Even the Bad Guys used Macs in this flick. Embassy Home Entertainment seemed to be big Mac fans in '84. They also did one called the exterminator but I can't find it on Blockbuster's Web Site either. It too, prolly never got converted to DVD.
  12. Stellar Rigs

The Soldier 1984 (Ken Wahl) I finally dissected the movie into film snips of the Mac action. Nothing converts bullets to empty brass like a Mac! I'm just not cutting stills from the movie for screen savers and wallpaper. I just hope I remember how to upload them here.........
  13. Stellar Rigs

Thanx Vegas. Good to see you are still out here.  Cool thread. maybe I can add some pix to get it fired up.
  14. Stellar Rigs

The Soldier 1984 (Ken Wahl) I think The Soldier was prolly the most "mac filled" movie to date. It's on VHS and was never converted to DVD. I got a copy of it from Amazon.com and I think I will have it transferred to DVD so I can pull pix for desktops off it on my Mac (Computer). I'll put...
  15. Stellar Rigs

"Macs in Movies?" Wasn't there a "Macs in Movies" or picts from Movies with Macs here somewhere?. I remember seeing John Wayne in "McQueen" showing of some macs. I don't know*how to search this site.
  16. Stellar Rigs

For concealed carry the little .380 is still my favorite!
  17. Stellar Rigs

GREAT CASE! NFAman My hat's off to you! I make a living "making weapons invisible" and you employ the most effective method of hiding such a small, heavy weapon in "plain sight." Even better than a camera or laptop case because no one expects them to be so heavy. A Milwaukee Power tool, on...
  18. Stellar Rigs

Web Sites...

try http://www.westgeorgia-armory.com/ I know John is buying and trading every day ..........

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter