Search results

1. parrthed

M11/9 Feed Mallfunction with CFW Bolt

Well, having an issue with my CFW bolt in my M11/9 (1984 mfg) Runs fine with OEM bolt using Zmags and zytels Switch to the CFW and it chambers a round but doesn't close on it. I'm getting very light primer strikes. I hand cycle it slowly and can feel something rubbing ever so slightly when the...
  2. parrthed

FNC Ejection Question

Hello all, I finally picked up my FNC from the dealer. I took it to the range and fired off a couple hundred rounds in standard setting on the gas tube with American Eagle XM193 . I have only ever shot one other FNC so I do not have that much to compare it to. Anyways I was shooting in burst...
  3. parrthed

Funding New MG, WTK Realistic Price of Vector SMG Package

I have been craving an M16 for over 5 years. I have finally decided to take the plunge. I will be staying with th Uzi family by keeping my mini smg. To help fund part of my new purchase I will be selling my Vector full size smg package. It has just under 1000 rounds through it and is in...
  4. parrthed

Figured I would share some stuff

Mike has inspired me to dig out my Cobray catalogs from the safe. I figured I would put some pics up . If anyone would like more pics just ask. I am always on the lookout for Cobray catalogs these are just some of mine.
  5. parrthed

Accumulating some MAC info -- Thanks

I would love to know what letter and number are on your bolt along with caliber. I just am trying to accumulate some MAC info to try and put my mind to rest. Mine is a P.S. .45 Bolt marked: K 101 Ser# 1-3 00141x Thanks to all.. Serial number is not necessary but the digits with the dash would...
  6. parrthed

My newest addition

I managed to get this off of Subguns.com. I think it will make a great addition to my .45 collection. Does anybody know how many of these are floating around? I have never seen one before other than in the old MAC catalogs.
  7. parrthed

Whoa!!! Superfast Transfer ( at least for me)

Form 4 individual on a Vector UZI. Forms Mailed : 3-13-07 Check Cashed : 3-22-07 Approved :4-6-07 Paperwork at dealer: 4-9-2007 UZI in hand TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-11-07 I took it out immediately and shot about 300 rds. I LOVE it. Much more controllable than my MAC 10/45. Plus it came with a...
  8. parrthed

Mac GG Mag catch question

I am about to take posession of an original ps mac in .45. I was wondering if the semi auto masterpiece .45 takes UN-modified GG mags. And would the mag catch work on my SMG. I already have a two stage cobray catch on the way. But I just was curious about the masterpiece catch. Also I would love...
  9. parrthed

My first MAC, wanted some input

I have just sent in my paperwork for my first mac, YAY!!. It is a single stamp mac10-45 made by mil armaments co. with a very low 4 digit s/n ( and it has the original box too). Ok, eneough. I know a a .45 can use a 9mm upper and bolt with a mag adapter to shoot 9mm. My batfe paperwork says it...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter