Search results

1. S

Safe Deposit Box Storage?

Also contents in safe deposit boxes are not insured by the banks.
  2. S

Suomi Mag loader/ Lula Loader?

Practice loading makes it easier each time. A good stand helps also.
  3. S

3D CAD Model of full size UZI

Thank you.
  4. S

Good post their new member. Nice and arrogant. I have the skill but not the time. Would you like to buy a full set of Suomi drum prints?
  5. S

Tenko Preorder Discount

I have a 90 deg Bridgeport head like you show. CNC a pretty new thing? I punched Newmeridex cards in the 70,s New? In Atlanta you will not find any serious money making machine shop using only manual machines...No where! I'm a 45 yr accomplished ME / CNC programmer / machinist. You have...
  6. S

If they did that much work why in the world would they give it away for free?
  7. S

Former RPB employees?

It's called tolerance stack up. It is what it is. Thanks for the post. Very informative. Good post.
  8. S

Tenko Preorder Discount

I build geometry in MC then cut tooling foam. Then test fit. Modify geometry sometimes by a few thousants. Then recut in inexpensive hard tooling foam. I do this sometimes several times to proof my designs. Having CAM and even a basic Prototrak 2 axis mill is needed for somewhat complex...
  9. S

Uzi front end Mac upper price

Not purely cosmetic. It uses the quick change Uzi barrel feature.
  10. S

Uzi front end Mac upper price

The problem seems to me is you need an UZI parts kit for everyone you build. Uzi front end and barrel by itself? Harder to find.
  11. S

Tenko Preorder Discount

Email sent
  12. S

Early transitional RPB M10 Carbine parts set

obviously not the same animal but.....
  13. S

Front takedown pin hole slightly ovaling

That is total Bull^78t Really takes a long time to machine a take down pin? I am sorry I just could just not take this total deception. Give me the spec,s and I will make. Sorry it,s Saturday night and just had to vent. But can still make!
  14. S

Uzi weld jig

I have the dimensions I can build a few.
  15. S

Drum Magazines

I would think with the very limited to non existent availability of a 45acp drum mag, for any grip feed SMG, and with a limited supply of 9mm SMG drums AKA Vector / C&S $500.00 would be very conservative.
  16. S

Drum Magazines

Thank you very much. I have to say everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. I am blessed with these.
  17. S

Drum Magazines

PPSH 41 heavily modified. 50-52 Thanks
  18. S

Drum Magazines

I built this years ago but have just started using it. Much easier than old vector style.
  19. S

Drum Magazines

Are we talking 9mm or 45acp?
  20. S

Drum Magazines

But it can be done.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter