Search results

1. P

Looking for NIB Full Size Uzi

I have two NIB Vector Uzis.... email me at pgreenpac@yahoo.com
  2. P

Where Are The SP89's?

The HK sp89 was the one of the last of the 90 series to be imported. The pistol was later deamed to be nonsporting due to legislation and then was no longer able to be imported. That being said the supply is limited of this fine weapon. Now as far as the sp89 is concerned, hard core Hks guys...
  3. P

mini uzi and swr silencer

I just got my swr silencer for my usp9sd. The booklet says it is rated for full auto fire. I had a few questions about it. Does the mini uzi suppress well? As I understand it all I have to do is remove the bolt nut (and if I have the appropriate thread device for the silencer) and screw it...
  4. P

New Uzi Three Rail

man that thing is really cool.
  5. P

Vector Full Auto Mini's

I am the proud owner of a factory closed bolt mini!!!!! I ordered one of the very last minis they had in stock. I asked for a lot of opinions here and decided to get something a little different so I ordered mine closed bolt. I could always get the open bolt conversion later...
  6. P

SIG 556

I was able to handle one of these and man it is an awesome feeling weapon. This would be high up on my list to purchase if I did not have several 223 weapons already.
  7. P

Closed bolt conversion?

Were there many factory conversions to closed bolt of either the full size or the mini uzi? I do know that IMI had considered these back in the 90's to compete with the mp5 for federal contracts, but have never heard if they went forward with them.
  8. P

How many Mags?

I own three uzi s. Now being realistic how many mags should I own? Not for the doomsday scenario, but just if I do recreational shooting?
  9. P

mpeg of me shooting closed bolt micro .. wehew !!

what was the rate of fire on the micro?
  10. P

Standard, Mini or Micro

You guys might want to check out tim at www.timspawn.com he has a full size and mini listed on his web site and is a fellow uzitalk member. I bought two uzi the week before I found his sight and I spent all my available cash or I would have bought from him. He is very nice and responds to all...
  11. P

rear sight on mini uzi

Sounds like a plan. Thanks guys!!!
  12. P

rear sight on mini uzi

I love my new mini uzi. Problem is I am very used to colt and hk sites. The mini uzi rear site apperature diameter seems very small to me. I find hard to acquire the front site post very rapidly. Is there anything I can do to help this, other than a lot of practice?
  13. P

closed bolt full size?

Roverdave I am still so 1990 I have a scanner and have never figured out the dadgum thing. I will photocopy the article and mail it to you. I will also try to figure out my scanner at home. Please send me your address.
  14. P

closed bolt full size?

While thumbing through an old guns and weapons for law enforcement magazine, I found an article from back when uzi/america was going to import some semis for civi use. Also a portion of the article talked about a full size closed bolt uzi that they were going to submit to some trial to compete...
  15. P

Its here its here its here

Took me almost five months to get it, but I am glad its here.
  16. P

Well I must say I think I will name it. ha Went home last night and looked it over I was afraid the stock might be to long for me but it really fit me well. The finish is excellent. No obvious tool marks and the overall feel is awesome. I was thinking about leaving in new and just wait till...
  17. P

My dealer god bless his sole was in town and brought my mini by the office. I kicked my nurse out just to fill out the paper work and fondle my baby.... Needless to say I just gotta get back to work so I can go home early:) :heavy :50_cal
  18. P

Bought another uzi but still want more

Well I have a colt lafrance conversion on the way as well, so I can have some 223 fun as well. I did look at a lot of other weapons before doing this, but in the end I feel the ar15 and uzi platforms offered the most. Repairs are simple. Parts are plentiful and cheap. I have lots of Hk semi...
  19. P

Bought another uzi but still want more

Every now and then I go down to my dealers and fondle the old mini uzi. The last time down there he had a full size uzi, not a vector but a converted one. Liked it so much I just recently put down the de niro on a full size uzi vector. So now I will have a NIB mini and full size vector. But...
  20. P

registered receiver colt

Well I just bought a colt/lafrance RR full auto. Does anyone know much about lafrance conversions? I need some info. Thanks in advance. What are the pros and cons.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter