Search results

1. U

UZI owners: Your Age is?

25, registered receiver model A
  2. U

SBR question

I know this is a newbie question, but how strict is the ATF on how you engrave a SBR? I read that you can engrave abbreviations of the trust. For example my trust is Revocable Living Trust of J***** S****. Would I be able to abbreviate the trust as SRLT, Windermere, FL? It states on the...
  3. U

Colt SP1 offset pin question

I usually like having all of he toys, and in this situation I would just keep both, but I am buying a house on the lake and I need some extra money for sea doos! Thanks for the advice, I think I will just stick with the POF since the offset pin doesnt bother me.
  4. U

reply Taking the offset pin out of consideration, is the ares bushmaster piston setup better than the pof? Yak P Taking
  5. U

I guess the main reason I am asking is that I just got the bushmaster retrofit gas piston kit in the mail (I forgot I ordered it) and I have a daniel defense large hole upper with a heavy bushmaster 11.5 inch barrel. I currently have a 14.5inch pof upper that I am running with an offset pin...
  6. U

For all of you Sp1 owners out there, has anyone noticed a decrease in accuracy when using a small hole upper with an offset pin? I am curious to know if it affects accuracy at all. My offset pin with my pof upper seems to be held down pretty tightly. Id appreciate any input.
  7. U

200 yard zero

That's perfect, I am shooting 55gr m193, I appreciate your help.
  8. U

200 yard zero

I have a 14.5inch POF upper on my colt sp1 and I want to use a 200 meter zero with my eotech and buis. I know that a 200 meter zero would also be zeroed at 50 yards, but if I was shooting at a range that is only 25 yards long, where should the bullet impact the target using this setup? Would...
  9. U

Seriously, can you freaking get better service than what Lage offers?

I agree, Lage and Larue are awesome when it comes to customer service. I also have enough Dilo Dust for the next 5 cookouts! lol
  10. U

Adaptor needed

Before I changed m mind to have Yankee Hill Machine build me a quick attach adapter for my FNC, I contacted TROS and they said they could build an adapter.
  11. U

barrels and magazines in grease

Will that mess up the finish? I think my mags are packerized.
  12. U

Will that mess up the finish? I think my mags are packerized
  13. U

I know this is a stupid quesion, but what is the best way to remove the grease that old uzi barrels and magazines are packaged in?
  14. U

Pmags+ SP1

Thanks for your help, I will drop them a line.
  15. U

Pmags+ SP1

I tried sliding my pmags into my sp1 magwell today and they were very tight! I believe they did seat properly when pushed in with some force, but they definitely dont drop free. Does anyone know an easy fix for these mags?
  16. U

pof upper firing modes

it's 14.5"
  17. U

pof upper firing modes

Could anyone please tell me which direction is which mode for the piston in the pof upper? I can't find anything online about it. I can't believe they have nothing in the manual about it.
  18. U

All you SP1 owners..

I just finally got my Colt Sp1 conversion today and had a question about using an offset pin to use a small hole upper. Is it necessary to use light loctite or teflon tape to keep the offset pin tight while firing 500+ rounds? I am using a POF upper on the SP1 lower and I dont want to go to...
  19. U

SBR'ing....Form 1 vs. Form 4

That letter is sure ambiguous, do you notice that they never actually tell you that marking the receiver is required?
  20. U

25 rnd mags smaller then 32 rnd mags?

Tits? Like I need something else make me like the uzi anymore! lol

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter