Search results

1. C

Briefcase

There aren't any tags or labels to speak of, but here are some pics of the inside. I have a manual for it I believe. It's a Samsonite according to the keys. Let me know if you need more info. I'll try and get the files uploaded later on. It's not working out too well for me at the moment...
  2. C

Briefcase

I have both of those UZI cases. The leather samsonite you can fire from, just like the MAC briefcases, and the plastic clamshell case with straps/ magnets for the gun and mags. How can I help you? Craig
  3. C

OK Ruger experts - what does Mini-14/20GBK mean?

Not too sure, but "K" means "short" in most firearm/ ammo designations. .380ACP was called 9mm Auto K in early M11 .380's In HK firearms, "K" means Short version of the original. MP5 is the standard version of the HK 9mm full size sub gun, like a short barrel HK94. The MP5K is the same gun, but...
  4. C

AK5-D Parts on GunBroker

Please do BabsControl! We'd appreciate that.
  5. C

Origin of the Ingram MAC10?

Here are a some examples of the Cobray Carry/ Protection bags. I believe that there are 4 types, possibly one that I don't have. I have the original Kevlar panels in 3 of them. I wouldn't trust ANY of them to protect me from anything more than a Daisy Red Ryder...
  6. C

Gauging interest in updated FNC receivers

I'll be in for 2 so long as they're reasonable. Less than $200 ea. Only one if more... Thanks
  7. C

Leather Holster Pictures

Here are a few of mine. Took a while to find them, but persistence is key! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  8. C

UZI Briefcase purchased from this wts forum

Added a few more pics.
  9. C

shadeone, here are some pics and closeups of my "leather holster things" the pics are of 3 fs UZI de santis rigs-one NIBag, one NIBag with manual Mini- uzi rig, 1 F.S. UZI action arms rig, and another NIBag f.s.UZI action arms rig.
  10. C

This evening I'll try to get some better pics of my shoulder rig collection. I will make some scans of the original manual for the briefcase for you guys as well- pm if interested and I'll send them as a JPEG.
  11. C

Guys, here are some pics from my collection that include the Samsonite briefcase I purchased a few weeks ago from this site. The deal went well and I was pleased. I was contacted by members as well as a moderator concerning the deal and let them know all was well. Let me know if you have any...
  12. C

Mac-11 Bullpup?

Guys, that ugly MAC/P90 mockup was used in the movie "Spawn" I own one of them. I purchased it from Long Mountain Outfitters about 4 years ago. The Stenbridge movie gun company made a few of the ugly little things. The barrel was internally threaded and blanked. The flash hider you see in the...
  13. C

After 4 years, 7 months and 23 days ......

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47609
  14. C

How much to convert HK94 carrier to full auto

I'll do it for $75.00 shipping included. I tig weld the bar stock in ramped, which hardens the sear trip, then lap the weld and hone it smooth. I've done it for several people with no complaints (including myself). I'm a C2 Mfg and would be glad to provide references. Craig Froman @ M-F Firearms...
  15. C

travling to ut5 i got a problem

_______The magnussen moss WARRANTY act??? I think that's incorrect as that's regarding warranty issues. Basically it protects the consumer against manufacturers voiding warranties for making changes to their products which don't really effect the product or entire product______ Well, I knew...
  16. C

travling to ut5 i got a problem

I am almost positive that a federal law allows transportation of any legaly owned firearms in any configuration to be transported across any state line regardless of that state's laws, providing that your beginning and destination states allow such weapon. Example, I live in Ky, I am taking my...
  17. C

Anyone have any 51K or, 53K machine guns?

Here's mine with my MP5K for size comparison. It's a vector 51K. One bad bitch!! No matter what everyone else has at a shoot, how much it cost, how fast, how ugly,... this is the one that gets the looks when cut loose!!
  18. C

How to make a g3/91 a 51K?

Here's my 51K, posed with my MP5K for comparison. The 51K is a shortened version of the 51. It has about a 3" bbl as opposed to the standard 51 having about a 8.5" bbl. Both are .308 and are on the same platform of the HK91/G3
  19. C

Action Arms Paperweight

Glad to see it went to a fellow member and will be appreciated! I was bidding on it, but only went to $29.50 I'm hoping one will turn up at Knob Creek. Enjoy!!
  20. C

Cobray belt buckle...

I have one of those buckles. I collect anything with the ole' snake! As far as becoming more valuable over time, I doubt there will be a day where they will be worth much more than $10. There are usually several dealers at Knob Creek that have a few for sale at their tables. It's a market for...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter