Search results

1. Shattered

Finally got in the Reising Game!

Email me about the VT dealer…I know a bunch of them.
  2. Shattered

Mm 23e

Not what I’ve found at all.The Wolf and Tula both chrono at 3000 and higher out of my 23 and HK33.
  3. Shattered

Selling...maybe

Sure would be less. Dealers are usually offering less than 50% with a lot of kicking and screaming if you try to get more. You can sell directly to an out of state dealer with a tax paid Form 4. No need to go to an SOT in your own state first. Likewise, if the buyer is in your state, no need for...
  4. Shattered

Mm 23e

What’s the velocity of your ammo? 23’s LIKE to have 3100fps ammo. Not all of it Zips that fast. Also, they love oil and unless it’s broken in, it’ll be an jammo-matic. I actually have Mike’s first gun. He sold it to me and gave me all new guts. It took awhile to get it running. It’s almost...
  5. Shattered

M11/9 TASK Upper Fails to Extract

!! Barrel time. Unless you’ve done it before, send it (the upper) in to someone.
  6. Shattered

RPB SM10 Mag Wobble

If the gun runs don’t worry about it. Try it sideways…gangsta style…with the ammo weight off the gun.
  7. Shattered

Actual current market for a M11-nine?

Macs ain’t going for that much…? I may dump a few if true.
  8. Shattered

Out of battery detonation with my new Lage MAX-31k Upper

hmmm…I’ve never had a sub gun get hot enough to “cook off”. Also never left a round chambered in an open bolt gun (how do you do that?). Beltfeds…hell yeah. After 11 250 rd belts in a row as fast as we could reload, the gun started firing by itself. It was locked vertically by the tripod, but it...
  9. Shattered

M11/9 TASK Upper Fails to Extract

Is this a new upper to you? Has it ever worked properly? Sounds like the barrel is toast. The brass shouldn’t really be all that bulged after firing. I had a funky barrel in one of my M11/9s as well.
  10. Shattered

Trouble with my Reising Model 50

I went through this EXACT same problem. You (most likely) have a worn action bar and the part that it interacts with. Mine was doing the same friggen exact thing. It sat in the safe for almost 30 years until I got sick of seeing it back there. Bubba Naess found the problem. All you can do is buy...
  11. Shattered

M11 Upper with a Damage in the Breech Area-Need Advice

Just for S’s & G’s, check to see if the barrels been ringed. Bulges like that sometime happen after a squib round. Ringed barrels still usually shoot fine. Might have some accuracy issues, but…c’mon. You’re shooting a Mac. You ain’t doin’ ANY accuracy shooting.
  12. Shattered

Newly mobilized Russian men are showing the AK's they were given.

Doesn’t really matter. Putsky’s probably gonna throw a small tact nuke in there anyhow,why give’m the good stuff?
  13. Shattered

Ran the Reising at Eden

How can you tell?
  14. Shattered

The New "swapping uppers" ATF Letter

The ATF would LIKE you to notify them of changes…such as barrel length, caliber or completing a title 2 bare receiver by filling in the missing info in an addendum letter. It’s NOT required. You only get a letter back thanking you for helping to keep the NFTR updated. A nice warm fuzzy feeling...
  15. Shattered

Marietta coming up again.

May 15th
  16. Shattered

Ran the Reising at Eden

30 rounder still sucks. Eden is coming up again. Mebbe I can sell the 30 back to Security Guy That Never Gets Off The Quad as ‘hardly” used. New goal.
  17. Shattered

Reising Model 50 magazine loader

Keystone’s steel loader works great. On both my original 20’s and a so-so 30 rounder.
  18. Shattered

Reloading info for a Reising Model 50

He means to use a loaded round case checker. My 45’s are done on a dedicated Dillon RL1050. All my 45 cases are put through a borrowed Case Pro roll sizer. They are all highly polished at this point and checked for small primers. You do NOT want to hit a small primered case in any progressive...
  19. Shattered

Reloading info for a Reising Model 50

I’m using up 20K of RNL 230’s and presently loading nothing but Berry’s 230 plated. Winchester 231, any primer I can find, and getting a very pleasant 850-880 rpm.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter