Search results

1. M

CT legal stock questions/opinions

So I have a mini-14 stainless folder. I'm contemplating a job offer in Connecticut. CT AW ban specifically states that the mini-14 folders are not CT compliant, but if I can find a non-folding stock I can get around that issue. So I'm looking at a couple of options: Butler Creek - nothing...
  2. M

Connecticut UZI owner questions...

I'm considering moving to Connecticut and wanted to know what CT residents do to keep their UZI's compliant with the CT AW ban. Seems that as long as the gun is not select fire capable I can keep it. I wanted to know what current owners have done to address this issue. Worst case, I have a...
  3. M

Gemtech's latest Talon offering...

Just got this guy in today... It's the latest iteration of Gemtech's Talon upper, they've transitioned from the GG&G to a Daniel Defense 7" Lite rail. Came with 3 ladder rail covers. Swapped the bolt and charging handle from my 10.5" upper, bolted on some Troy's, and swapped the Reflex from a...
  4. M

for you guys with Gemtech HALO's

a repost from the lwrc site... a friend of mine has made up an adapter for the gemtech halo that quick detaches using an aac flash hider. here's a link to the prototype: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGKIhq3Lg7Q pretty sure he's planning to offer the steel adapter with a flash hider as a...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter