Search results

1. flgp52

Uzi Bayonet

Originally Posted by 9mmsubgun-m11 I believe if you own an UZI and you DO NOT OWN a bayonet for it-well you just might be :sogay :sogay :sogay :sogay :sogay :sogay Oh hell no!!! There aint not no any LIMP WRISTED ruff-Rangers on my damn mountaim!!! Sorry I thought you might understand...
  2. flgp52

Uzi Bayonet

Hey 9mmsubgun-m11, That aint funny, Just b-cuz I aint not got me not no any UZI bayonet yet. Hell give som credit, I r out thar on the computen things looky see picture box trying to find one of them baynots less some city slicker goes and thinks I might be infected with that dat damn G jean...
  3. flgp52

New to Uzi and Forum, Need help with blowing case.

Did you use the customers ammo or your own? If ammo is reloaded to many times it will strech the case and cause blow outs. I am no gun smith, but friends have had that problem and it was due to Factory reloads. Just last week a friend had a blow out stuck in the chamber of his .22 Hornet...
  4. flgp52

Uzi Bayonet

Greetings all, Would y'all be so kind to post some "Uzi Bayonet pictures". I have no clue what they look like. My F/a Vector has a lug so I need a Bayonet. Right??? Just say yes.:) Thank You and your efforts are appreciated. _____________________________________________ If momma can buy...
  5. flgp52

Mag questions

Greetings all, I really don't know much regarding HK and the many clones. I hope you all will allow me to pick your minds for answers. 1. Will the HK/G3, HK 91 mags work in the Cetme .308??? 2. I cannot afford the HK or the Vector, so how well does the Cetme .308 rate with you guys? 3...
  6. flgp52

Best Source For Uzi SMG Barrels...?

Saw Uzi Barrels Numrich had Uzi Barrels at Knob Creek last week end...$35.00 maybe not....maybe they were $50.00 for the 9mm F/A. ( I saw so much I get confused)...That was Friday afternoon...They may be sold out by now, however you could ask them. Numrich gun parts corp.:2cents
  7. flgp52

5th Anniversary UZI Talk Shirt are available!

Thanks Rover Dave shirts and pins arrived today...Any chance of getting anymor Uzi Hardware? Belt Buckles, Patches, Lighters??? Thanks again flgp52....out
  8. flgp52

Back from the creek!

The crowds just wer'nt there. Didn't see Vector. However Barrel Exchange was there. Finally ordered a .45 cal F/a Uzi Barrel. Cienner was there with lots of conversion kits, and ac556 .22lr 30 rd mags. 3 for $150.00. The night shoot was pretty cool. However the Mini-gun didn't shoot Tracers...
  9. flgp52

Knob Creek

Knob Creek Machine gun shoot is this week-end.:D :D :D:mg :mg :uzi I hope y'all have a good time. If you see an old guy carrying an M2 Carbine with a for sale sign in the barrel that would be me, so c'mon up say hi and buy my m2 so I won't have to carry it to any more showes.:D Have a...
  10. flgp52

Boundries of the Uzi Triangle

Thank you For the Info. I had heard of the Uzi Triangle but not as an axis of Evil. I love my "Vector Full/ Auto registered in all three calibers UZI machine gun". I am proud to have an NFA Weapon from the Uzi Triangle!!! Thanks for the info and please HELP ME take out the trash in...
  11. flgp52

What would you own if..

If I couldn't keep my UZI, I would probably stick with the Ruger 10/22 with the Norrell Fullauto trigger pack inside my Krinker Plinker. It is perfect for home defence. With the Tack Innovations can on it I can shoot telephone books in the basement and the neighbors have no clue.
  12. flgp52

Boundries of the Uzi Triangle

One of life's great mis-fortunes is to be un-informed, Mis-informed and/or clueless. Please clue me in...Exactly where are the Geographical boundries of the "UZI Triangle"??? :dunno _________________________________ If Momma can buy shoes, I can buy Machineguns!!!
  13. flgp52

Warning!!!

Greetings all, After you remove the Cienner .22 conversion kit and go back to shooting the nato556 round, be aware you are in danger of possible injury and damage to yourself and your rifle... Please, Please, Please read. http://www.smallarmsreview.com/pdf/AC556.pdf This articlle explains how...
  14. flgp52

Need documentation for Ciener kit

Caution caution caution when using the .22 conversion. The chamber for the nato 556 will get lots of lead debris built up. When you remove the Cienner kit or other kit besure to get a chamber brush and clean the chamber throughlly. Besure there is no, lead deposites as the Nato 556 round may...
  15. flgp52

Who's got suppressed AC's?

be careful I had a Tact Innovations 22 fullauto can, and mine loosened up and I got a slight strike. I use 20 rd mags and check my can between mags, so it loosened up enough for a slight strike with-in 20 rounds...I took the adaptor off completely after it allowed my can to loosen up again this...
  16. flgp52

Which one?

:50_cal Personally I think the FNC is one of the finest weapons ever made. However the Ruger Ac556 and the Kac556 are my favorite to shoot. The FNC throws spent rounds 15 to 20 yards away, they hit the receiver and dent the cases. I hate looking for brass in the grass. I won't shoot Wolf...the...
  17. flgp52

FINALLY!!!!

Hey Garandman, Mine had failure to load issues when I put it in the SCAR stock. When I switched to Ruger 20 round mags the gun functioned 100 per cent. Provided it is clean. Off brand name mags won't work, except My Bata mag works if I use a lot of grafite. Also I used Wolf Military...
  18. flgp52

Uzi problems from hell

bolt cleaning Take your bolt apart and clean it. Be sure to take a dental pick and pick every bit of lead out of it. When I removed the ejector and cleaned inside mine then around where bullet seats I was supprised how much crap was inside. Mine runs fine now. Sometimes it is just a tiny...
  19. flgp52

UZI pistol idea

King of the World Would Noah and Rover Dave Please run for President, Vice President and or king of the World, then get rid of all these B.S. gun Laws, PLEASE!!! There needs to be "ONLY" one or two gun laws. Comit a crime with a gun and go to jail for 20 years then serve the time for the...
  20. flgp52

Hot Damn !!! Form 4 approved!!!

congrats Congratulations, The UZI was my first NFA purchase. Then I had to have the .22cal conversion, then the .45cal conversion. Truth be told, I think I have more fun with .22cal conversion. It is like being 15 yrs old again, going out into woods and plinking all day. Just good for...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter