9mm/.22lr Suppressor question

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
Will the FA .22lr conversion function with a 9mm suppressor on a Vector FA (full size)? Like to buy as few $200 tax stamps as I can... saving that money for ammo! TIA -Z06:D

salvo

My friend has a CAC9 can for a M11 that he got an adapter to shoot on his Uzi. He then threaded the end of his .22 barrel for it and it really works well. It's probably not as good as a .22 can but hey I could not tell. My next purchase will be a can for my Vector full size in 9mm, I just got the .22 kit and it will play double duty.
What can are you thinking about? I need to start looking.

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
salvo,
I was going to get the Gemtech MOSSAD. I already have the Gemtech Outback (.22lr) and M4-96D (.223-full auto rated & QD)... I like their stuff. Z06

Last edited:

Dan0341

UZI Talk Life Member
Z06, I use my AWC MK9 with my 22 kit and it seems to work extremely well. It's very pleasant to shoot without hearing protection. But, if I had a 22 can on it, I'm thinking it would be a little quieter. It works well enough that I don't plan on getting a full auto rated 22 can for it. There are too many other things I gotta get first:D

Dan

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter