Anyone try to slow the rate of fire on an AC Ciener kit?

garandman

Vegas SMG said:
The ball detent method used in the M16 Ceiner kit may work in the AC556. Sorry I don't have a link for you.

Can you describe it?

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
You couldn't just Google it up could you?! I hope you're happy that I had to search and find the instructions for you...:slap http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=20&t=199744&page=4

I've shot a friend's AC556K with the Ciener conversion kit and it ran very well with no mods. That's generally the experience most Ruger owners have with these kits. Anyway, I haven't seen an actual Ruger Ciener kit out side of a gun so I don't know how similar they are or if this would work or be of any help.

It's used primarily as a anti-bounce method and one byproduct is a small reduction in the ROF. It's not huge so don't expect big things. A .22LR doesn't have much power to begin with and anytime you start jacking with a conversion kit, both good and bad things may occur. IMHO, If you have one that runs, be happy and accept the ROF.

Hope This Helps.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter