COUCHBUNKER.COM SAFE

dprice3844444

Banned
BedBunker: Sleep Soundly with WWIII Under Your Pillow
I can't speak for everyone here, but if I could sleep every night atop my 32 rifles or 70 handguns, I'd just worry that the Boogie Man… Read…
From the makers of Bedbunker, Couchbunker is just begging to be your 40-rifle, living room gun safe (40 rifles not included). And if you're a firm believer that the best defense is a good offense, you'll be glad to know that the questionably-comfortable bulletproof cushions are optional. But they do have handy arm straps and can stop bullets all the way up to a .44 Magnum, point blank.

The Couchbunker comes in a few different styles and sizes, none of which are particularly pretty, but all of which are at least reasonably unassuming. You can check them out (and order them!) at the Couchbunker's website.

It's one thing to be appropriately paranoid, but this ventures into a whole different realm. Still, it beats just watching TV while sitting on a naked stack of guns, right? Can't argue with comfort. [Couchbunker via WFAA

http://bedgunsafe.com/bedbunkers/couch-bunker/

Attachments

• COUCH BUNKER SAFE.jpg
    COUCH BUNKER SAFE.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

bigj480

UZI Talk Life Member
Are there some cushions that i don't see? Doesn't look like much of a couch.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter