GG stock adapter? Wire stock?

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Anyone know where I can find a grease gun wire stock adapter for the 76? I found one that was posted on here for sale a year ago but it sold unfortunately. I can’t stand the factory stock on the 76, but I only like the retro look so the modern stock adapters are out for me. I love the look of the telescoping wire stock on the stemple and I’m sure it would look just as cool on the 76, does anyone have a spare adapter?

edmoore

This is the fella that does an adaptor which uses the 1913 Pic Rail.
Looks great and locks up real tight. Installs in a few minutes and comes with a nice set of instructions.
Improved the accuracy and very comfortable on my MK Arms 760.

brmiles@sbcglobal.net

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
This is the fella that does an adaptor which uses the 1913 Pic Rail.
Looks great and locks up real tight. Installs in a few minutes and comes with a nice set of instructions.
Improved the accuracy and very comfortable on my MK Arms 760.

brmiles@sbcglobal.net
Thanks but I’m not looking for a pic rail adapter. I said in my post that I’m not interested in the modern style stock adapters (anything with pic rails), I’m trying to keep with the retro look but I really would like a telescoping wire stock instead of the factory side folding wire stock. I have seen stemple SMGs with what looks like a grease gun wire stock that uses an adapter that replaces the receiver end cap. I’d love to find something like that for the 76.

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
MitchWerballsG87,
Here is a pic of a collapsible Grease Gun "type" stock that fits on the 76/760 Subgun w/the stock adapter.
Its about as close as you might find in the short term unless you have a special adapter designed/machined, etc.
Good luck in your search.
SigCollapsableStockMK760 (2).jpeg

lonniejt

UZI Talk Life Member
I have both Stemples and Grease Guns. The Wire Stocks are vastly different. The Stemple has two large "lugs" that have to be welded to the tube. I tried to get some more from Mike Stemple post John's passing and I probably got the last ones. You can pick up some of the Stemple Wire Stocks, but not the "lugs"; they would have to be machined. Best of Luck in your search.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter