Parts kit question

anm2_man

UZI Talk Supporter
my kac556k is from a wardens son....small town 3 years ago.....he didnt retire, he died...

these guns are politically correct looking and i believe ruger made them for less than a m16.

When i bought my parts kit the guy had 6+ samples...no one would buy them for $1200...he cut them all up and sold them for $900 each

my kit is a full size, not a folder...but it is SS, so if needed i could have the barrel chopped. If your getting a parts kit the value is having 100% of the parts....soooo many small parts in the ac556 trigger group

Yes I agree, you do need all the parts and sometimes 2 of each ! But the issue really is who owns that post sample gun. Most SOT's don't own a post sample AC556. Only law enforcement actually have whats left. They were told years ago that since nobody wanted a post sample AC, their only worth a few $, but when Ruger ran out of AC parts, those guns immediately became more valuable. The question is do the end users that actually have been using them know what the value is ? A SOT does not want to tell them that because its not in their best interest. Unless the end user contacts his SOT and wants to upgrade his firearms and asks for a trade, there will not be any more AC parts kits in the market.

3154tm

UZI Talk Supporter
i actually found a 556 trigger group but it does not come with the selective fire parts.
so not sure it's worth buying. i'm guessing those parts are even harder to come by.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter