Photo references

cookie

Founder
By now everyone has probably seen the excellent UZI pistol photo reference that RoverDave did.

If any of you guys have more than one UZI model, and are willing to do something similar, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd particularly like to see side-by-side comparisons of the various manufacturers, Model A & Model B, etc.

If you don't want to do the posting and editing work, but you do possess a good digital camera and can take the pics, just let me know.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be happy to organize photo reference threads as well for anyone that wanted to send me photos.

Speaking of which, I'll be starting a new one tonight or tomorrow. I'll post photos of all the receiver markings that I have access to. Once that's started people can send me photos of whatever I'm missing.

RoverDave

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, the Uzi Receiver Markings - Photo Refernece is now available. Anyone that has a gun not pictured there, please send me photos! On your way to a gun show? Bring your digital camera along and take close up photos of the ones that got away! Thanks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter