The Ultimate M&P!

Fireman1291

Well I am finally done beating the heck outta this pistol. I wanted to run 2,000 rds and live with it for awhile before I gave my opinion. It was worth the wait and price of admission.

I must say that functionality aside, this thing turns heads at the range. It truly is a unique pistol. As for functionality the grip was greatly improved over the "bar of soap" feel that the M&P comes with. As well as the undercut trigger guard, everything is very well done and lined up. The slide serrations are a thing of beauty and really fit on this pistol as the m&p series already come with a wave type serration.

At first glance the serrations look like they will make quick work of your hands and holsters but this proved to be untrue. While menacing looking the serrations are deeper cut than the factory useless ones, but they are far from sharp. You can run your hand over top back and forth with heavy pressure and it's fine.

It seems IGFS found the perfect balance here. They also invented the patent pending radius cuts on the slide, which proved to be very useful with one handed manipulation.

I'm extremely happy with this pistol and already have plans to send them another gun!

Enjoy the video!

http://youtu.be/S1E5fQHauuc

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter