Value Of The Grim Reaper 1st Edition

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Am I missing something? Is it out of print? You can't get a copy from Frank?
First edition? No offense, but it's not exactly a Robert Louis Stevenson first edition.
My regret is that all the books I bought of Frank's I bought online...so no autographed ones.
I made sure I bought Dave's Uzi book, from HIM! It was the last book like that my dad was strong enough to read before he passed. He was most impressed that it was signed over to me personally.
I'll def be following how much this book eventually sells for. It is a GREAT reference work!

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
I have a brand new still wrapped one. I am going to put it on GB. Any suggestions as to starting price?

Hey John,
You would prob get max money by starting at .01
to get lots of bidders... I’ll def bid on it.

— Matt

mattnh

UZI Talk Life Member
Hey John,
I can’t find it on GB
Can you post the link or PM it to me thanks!!!

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
I got my signed copy of the Second Edition 12/06/13 from Frank at the 3-Day SAR Gun Show in PHX for $69.95... seems the book has better resale appreciation than the AK rifles that I have. Go figure.

Gaujo

UZI Talk Supporter
I got my signed copy of the Second Edition 12/06/13 from Frank at the 3-Day SAR Gun Show in PHX for $69.95... seems the book has better resale appreciation than the AK rifles that I have. Go figure.

Might want to check on that too. I sold a saiga recently for 3x what it cost me, and I think it's worth another $800 since then.

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
My buddy had a signed 1st edition number 47.

He’s pretty deep into the AK world (SOT).

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter