Welcome new UZI owners!

cookie

Founder
Our membership is growing quickly with all the new Vector UZI owners. I'd just like to welcome you guys to our forums, and I hope you've found a new online home.

sgt kohler

just joined today. bought my first uzi this past week . its an imi model A carbine 4 didgit serial number. if its ever been shot more then a few times you could have fooled me . not even a scratch on the feed ramp. i did run about 20 rounds through it when i brought it home . steel cased ammo an it never missed a beat. i grew up with sub guns as a kid. my dad was a ww2 vet and became a police officer. he collected them.. at the time they were really cheap and you could import them from Europe . always wanted an uzi , i remember when i saw my first one in the later 70s well now have one.
peter

ole442

Banned
Way freakin' too close to the city....especially n
sgt kohler:

Welcome to UZITALK! You can get some good information here! If you want to have most of it at your fingertips I’d suggest the UZI book written by our own RoverDave!

If you’re looking for the definitive reference book on UZI history and technical information? Check out RoverDave’s book: The UZI Submachine Gun Examined.

It’ll give you more UZI history and info than your brain can hold! Lol!

Any rate, congrats on the Model A...... you can’t go wrong with IMI!
Take care,
OLE442

Helltown Arms LLC

Joined today! I am currently an FFL/SOT. Was able to acquire my first uzi for the business this past week! IMI from an SOT that is giving up their license. I will hopefully learn a lot in the forums about my UZI and others I have as well. Great site so far from what I am seeing and reading.

Jmacken37

Mr. Miata, UZI Talk Life Member,
Cookie!
I hope you are well brother.
Welcome Sarge and Helltown!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter