Wiselite colefire Sbr question?

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
Of course with the approval of a Form 1 for a SBR. Is there anyway to attach a stock to a Wiselite Colefire? Any Suggestions? Only Idea I came across so far is welding a nut to the bottom of the reciever and making some kind of L bracket to attach a ace stock? Any ideas would greatly be appreciated.

viper5243

Bringing this back from the dead a bit. I'm curious myself. I ended up trading into one of these and it was a complete POS. The guy bought it from Cabelas with broken parts in it and it never fired. I made it into a post-sample but now it needs a stock. The front grip i want to do like the PAWS MINI. Basically a sterling grip in the front.

Traveler

UZI Talk Life Member
Wiselite Arms made the Colefire in two receiver lengths. The long Colefire receiver is the same length as the Mk7 pistols and can be adapted to take the polymer stock by changing the endcap to the spigot type and changing the latch housing to take the locking pin.

I am not sure if the short Colefire can be adapted to take the Sterling polymer stock.

Welding, brazing or bolting a stock adapter to the endcap should work. If you go with a bolt through the center of the endcap, you could also add a Mk5 type buffer with no trouble.

I am not a fan of the PAWS MINI front grip. The angle is just not comfortable for me and the way it swivels freely…. I just find it really awkward. The vertical fixed Sterling “Black & Decker” type grip is a lot more positive and comfortable.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter