Recent content by rsideout

1. R

ATF is adding 4000 transferable Machineguns to the registry including many MP-5’s.

Those Pre Samples probably just went up in value 25-50%++. But there may now be some full auto options that were not previously available as transferrables.
  2. R

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

I always liked this scene from McQ. Just something about John Wayne's cool demeanor and response after shooting a MAC! The car chase on the beach was also pretty good.
  3. R

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

No problem, it has been sold. Just off GB.
  4. R

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

I don't have a reserve on this auction so we'll see what happens. Someone might get it for $2,400 with free shipping. That was just a lower number that I picked based on the other 3 currently up for sale on GB. ($3K, 3.5K & 3.9K) I'd rather see this CF-W Bolt being used and enjoyed by someone...
  5. R

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

Clyde shut it down and moved to Alaska probably 6-7+ years ago. I think that he is back in the lower 48 now, but still no longer in business. I have 5 or 7 of his cans and they are all still going strong. He was great to deal with when he was in business. He also did a few custom builds for me.
  6. R

FN FNC Bolt

I bought a spare bolt about 7 or 8 years ago. It was $800. I also got a spare bolt carrier assembly for $1400. And a small pile of other parts for $400. I sold them all 4 years ago for $2800 after I sold my FNC. $650 for a new bolt is a good deal. The best deal used to be to just bite the...
  7. R

Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

I haven’t used it in years, but I remember it being hit or miss with that mag. The cheap Champion mags worked ok. They are what I use in my full auto Roger 10/22. The Champion 25 round single stack mags are more reliable than their 30 round double stacks.
  8. R

Dig out that old Fleming upper and sell it

I just listed my Fleming M11a1 conversion kit on GB. I have 3 other .22 full auto options and it never gets used any more. Time to let it go. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/949113820
  9. R

Model 6 mags

The mags are not that hard to find. I've got a couple still in the paper. But that is a pretty good price these days. I've got 2 Ingram Model 6's (1 military and 1 police) and about a dozen mags. I bought a couple of mags before I got my first M6. These guns are a real pleasure to shoot...
  10. R

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

I didn't adjust anything. It worked great out of the box. I put an AAC 51T flash hider on and ran it with my old AAC M4-2000.
  11. R

Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

S, I had mine at our last shoot on 8/7. It ran 100% regular and suppressed. But a bit gassy suppressed.
  12. R

Help me decide

Uzi or MAC (M11a1 or M11)would be my choice. The Uzi is one of my constant "go to" range guns. It is also a great gun to run suppressed. I have 3 M11a1s, all in different configurations. All Nice tight compact setups! I've passed on picking up an M2 many times. One trick pony that is not...
  13. R

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

I have 2 Coastal MIMS in 9mm and 1 in .45. I use one of the 9s only on the Uzi. The other 9 is set up for an M11a1. The .45 is used on an M10 and has been run on a Spitfire. They have nice volume for subguns and just work great.
  14. R

MAX-11A1/15 stock and sight/optic recommendations

I used the LAGE folder that I've had on that gun for a few years. I had a Leupold HAMR w/Deltapoint sitting around so I decided to give it a try. It gives me a nice clear 4x scope + a red dot on top. Hopefully I'll get it out to the range this weekend.
  15. R

M10 .22 Conversion Kit by Practical Solutions on GB

One of those M10 22 conversion kits came with my first MAC. An M10/9 with Sam's Uzi mag conversion. The price of that .22 kit is more than I paid for the Mac with a full package of mags, parts, and a Coastal MIMS silencer.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter