Recent content by 416Rich

1. 416Rich

how about a new traveling with NFA

the current traveling with NFA firearms is obsolete.how about a new one please.
  2. 416Rich

The UZI Book - Order a copy now!!!

That`s great news.Paypal sent.I`m sure it was a lot of work.
  3. 416Rich

22lr kit not working well

Hi Kruuth,the 22lr FA kits can take a lot of trial and error.My FA UZI runs almost 100% with Blackdog mags and bulk pac fed ammo.cci blazer is ok.Rem golden bullets blow the rims out and destroy the magazine.I also run the 180 drums with the bazooka bros adapter.
  4. 416Rich

Suggestions for CETME smithy? What happened to IGF?

did you send Jayson an email.he will usually respond in a day or two.
  5. 416Rich

trigger on S&W 76

My S&W trigger is beyond bad.My local gunsmith said because of the geometry of the sear on the bolt their is no way to improve the trigger.
  6. 416Rich

M79

Hey Zapper M79s are lots of fun.try brownells for 40 mm bore brush and mop."chickengumby" on gunbroker ,usually has 40 mm rounds and components for sale.bigsky surplus has rounds and components for sale.look at grogs 40 mm board.buy a 26.5mm adapter in order to use the cheap flares.22lr beehive...
  7. 416Rich

Uber gun wrench

Ok, but if you make upgrades and modifications to a stock M11, it won't be stock anymore. :)
  8. 416Rich

Uber gun wrench

You have it easy.no gunsmith needed.----Just go buy a max31mk2 ,a variable speed buffer,a lage stock,full auto only,lage competition trigger,lage extended safety.Some Soumi drums from vegas smg ,bushnell trs-25 red dot.you may need a riser for the red dot,and you are good to go!!!! Richard
  9. 416Rich

Bwe 22 magazines

I have a vector 22lr kit.it runs really well with the black dog mags.i have no breaking or jamming, as long as I don't use remington golden bullets.fed bulk pack and cci mini mags and cci bulk pack work great. Richard
  10. 416Rich

Value of Model A

Keep in mind that you will be competing for sales against a vast number of Century UC9 which seem to be readily available at every gun show for under $500.00. Wow a Century UC9 for under 500$ seems like a great deal .But only if it works.
  11. 416Rich

opinions wanted:buy a mini Uzi or get a 9mm AR15?

How about a full size UZI pistol with a sig arm brace. that would be cool.wouldn`t cost an arm and leg.just as much fun.
  12. 416Rich

Best UZI Mag Loader ??

Yes,the lula loader is the best UZI mag loader.
  13. 416Rich

Post 86 machine guns may be possible - Uzi included.

The Web site states over 20,000$ funded in three days.
  14. 416Rich

Hickok 45 with Lage M11

Your right, he is long winded,the videos could be much shorter. Now that nutnfansy guy, he goes on and on without end!
  15. 416Rich

Hickok 45 with Lage M11

But He does have 1,242,794 subscribers on you tube.I like his videos,and his range !

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter