Recent content by BeachinBeemer

1. BeachinBeemer

Multi Purpose 308 Suppressor

I have the YHM .308 can..it's full auto rated, mounts on the YHM flashers and works well on .223, .308 and probably capable for any .30 caliber round...Beemer
  2. BeachinBeemer

What are these worth?

I have 2 SWD Mac 11/9's...Number 1 has been rewelded, aligned, refinished and fitted w/Practical Solutions .22conversion. Sam has done all the work and the weapon has fired approximately 100 rds of .22 to test. Has 3 metal .22mags (2 40rds and 1 30rd) There are some shiny spots on the...
  3. BeachinBeemer

SRT shadow 308 can any good?

I have several SRT cans..22lr, .223 and .308. They are sound, well made cans. The .30 cal offerings are usually threaded 5/8x24 and the .223/.22 cans are usually threaded 1/2x28 so you will have difficulty with interchanging .223 and .30 cal. You might want to look at the yam quick mounts for...
  4. BeachinBeemer

UZI Talk Shoot in 2011

I vote for Mickey's....been away for a while...Beemer
  5. BeachinBeemer

Finally joining the ranks!

If you goat beard get a wood stock...vector makes/made a good wood one longer than the uzi wood....Where did I hear that you need more wood?.Beemer
  6. BeachinBeemer

Which 308 / 223 suppressor to get?

I vote w/Chili...one can and 2 qd flash hiders...Beemer:biker
  7. BeachinBeemer

Lage MAX-41A

O.K....so does it have to be registered for the sbs or does the mac11/9 trump the sbs requirement..Beemer(aka DocWobblin):biker
  8. BeachinBeemer

PS M11/9/.22

Just received my M11/9 that I had sent off to Sam @Practical soultions for rewelding/alignment/.22 fitting. The gun is a work of art..beautiful parkerizing, the gun looks as good as unfired. He additionally aligned and finished an SCA 10"sidecocker and another std 9mm upper that will be...
  9. BeachinBeemer

LAGE MAX31 and MAX31A

O.K...I'm 25 on the list, have a few coffin mags now, nobody has mentioned a source for the sticks or drums....who is selling these?..Thanks, Beemer:biker
  10. BeachinBeemer

It's Alive! (FA S12)

Hey Jake, one impressive piece!! Just remember who you're real friends are @UT8...Beemer:biker
  11. BeachinBeemer

2010 Fun Gun Shoot

Sounds like a good time...missed UT7, maybe I can make this one!! Beemer (aka DocWobblin):biker
  12. BeachinBeemer

UT7 - Register NOW!

Damn guys!!! Been looking forward to this all year, now I find I cannot attend..too many things broke down (i.e. air conditioning, house repaint/repair, me...Have a great time, hope to see y'all next year..Beemer(slowly changing over to Doc Wobblin):biker
  13. BeachinBeemer

Lage .22 Update!

Just got my 2 in!! Std and lage uppers....will try to test fire soon and report..Beemer(also now DocWobblin) as I've joined the Darkside w/the Harleys now):biker
  14. BeachinBeemer

Lage .22 Update!

Damn..I was number 75(?) originally and am now about 55 for both uppers, have not received e-mail yet..Beemer:biker
  15. BeachinBeemer

saiga 12 supressor avail

Thanks for the reply...want to go oal of bbl @18", will it work with tube extension or std mag tube..Beemer:biker

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter