Recent content by Bullzaye

1. B

Anyone familiar with Feather AT9 ?..Help please..

You are correct, Feather doesn't charge $60 for a buffer. They charge $140 + S&H. For that you get a new buffer machined out of Delron (according to their website. I presume it's Delrin?), a heavy duty firing pin spring, and a new receiver end cap. It looks a lot like the old buffer. They claim...
  2. B

SPAS-12 ???

Ahhh, yes! Nice picture illustrating the usefulness of the hook. Great for shooting around corners without exposing yourself to fire. Tim
  3. B

SPAS-12 ???

I purchased a brand new SPAS-12 back around the 1985 or '86 time frame. I think I paid about $450 for it. I have enjoyed it immensely, and it has never given me any problems. Mine has the old style, problematic safety. It's never caused any problem for me...but then, I don't make a habit of...
  4. B

tracer rounds

No. Tim
  5. B

What do you store your ammo in?

This is what I did as well...except I didn't put any shelves in. I just stacked cases of ammo and ammo cans in the safe, and put loaded AR, HK91, M1A & AK mags on the top shelf. Of course...there's still a closet full of other ammo sitting there as well. D'oh! Tim
  6. B

Who's going to the SAR in Dec?

I'll be there...likely all 3 days. Tim
  7. B

Most fun full auto???

I'm going to post a reply to this thread, even though my FA experience is almost zero compared to most of you guys. I have never owned a FA. I have fired an M-16, an M-11, an AK, and an UZI, both "normally" and suppressed, in 9mm, .45, and .22LR. While they were all enjoyable, in their...
  8. B

Opinions please on Wiselite Sterling carbine firing pins

That is excellent information, just the sort of thing I was looking for! Thank you very much, sir! If anyone has any other comments on the Wiselite Sterling, I'd be glad to hear them. Tim
  9. B

Opinions please on Wiselite Sterling carbine firing pins

I'm sorry if this seems a stupid question, but I've been seeing some various conflicting notions on several forums. I'd love to hear any and all opinions on these. but in particular I'm looking to hear about firing pins. The story here is that I went shooting recently with a buddy, and I...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter