Recent content by DannyDodge

1. D

Need to find a Walther UZI 22LR 20R Magazine

Hey guys. I’m not dead, sorry i haven’t gotten back to everyone, project had to take a backseat for a minute but I’m finally back and have the time to work on them, i should be printing some good ones up soon, i had to make a modification to the mag to make it a little more reliable.
  2. D

Hey guys. I need to make some small modifications to the mags. So it’s give me some more time here and i should be shipping new ones soon
  3. D

I was thinking about trying to extend the mag But i think my machine will only go 2 or 3 inches higher. Not sure how many rounds they will add. Maybe 5-10?
  4. D

Well i think I’m done as I’m going to be with these, they arnt perfect but they work just as damn good as the original mags that come with the Walthers I have enough springs to print 25 mags, and I’m keeping a couple for myself Price is going to be 50 each, 10 bucks to ship and obviously I’m...
  5. D

Pm-12 small mags

Hey guys. I recently picked up a cobray/leinad pm12 and it didn’t have a mag Did a little searching and found shockwave mags and they said it fits a leinad pm12. I finally got the mag and nope. Not even close. Did a little more digging and found out that there are 2 different size mags for...
  6. D

only luck for getting real deal Walther mags is second hand market as they arnt made anymore im ready to start taking orders for my 3d printed ones to tho
  7. D

Ya i have no idea why they banned my account other than that, i only had 3 things uploaded to it, a picture i posted earlier on this thread, the video and a picture of my cat. So idk really why lol
  8. D

Wow Imgur banned my account for uploading the video of me showing off the 3D printed magazine lol what a joke Here’s a reupload https://youtu.be/ERkXLClXcJw I’m “in production” takes about a day to print everything for one mag, i have 25 springs. Once i get a good amount made I’ll be ready...
  9. D

Prototype done, i sent 100 or sound rounds through the mag with no real problems. Works as good as the factory mag Video below
  10. D

Yea once i get a good useable product
  11. D

I’m getting close on having mags available. Still have to tune it but I’m close https://imgur.com/gallery/jCFYBTG
  12. D

Rarity doesn’t always equal value. Certain ammos are next to impossible to purchase right now, doesn’t mean the price should go through the roof When people want just as much as a real deal thing for a knock off? You don’t buy the knock off Or in this case if a magizine cost as almost as...
  13. D

I haven’t received my gun yet, it should be here this week so i should be able to start looking at the mag and trying to model it in a cad program
  14. D

Next to impossible with extreme price gouging, if they have them buy them and I’ll buy them off you lol
  15. D

Did you actually have any printed up/made or just designed? Realistically 3D printing is going to be our only option on getting mags for these at a realistic price. Do you still have the cad files?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter