D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo Danny just reaching out to you again about your Uzi magazine project. Would appreciate a reply if when you have these available for sale. My Walter IWI is waiting to go out to the range.
    Hey man, i came upon the thread about walther iwi production 22lr uzi mags... and watched your youtube videos... and am impressed.. ive tried modding like 8different 22lr mags for various pistols and 9mm/45 uzis... all with varying degrees of 90% success..which mine as well be 0.. haha.. anyway, do you still have these avalible?? Even without the spring?! I could definatly furnish my own spring...haha. but if your still at all doing it, id LOVE to buy 1 or 5...dozen..haha. but seriously, searchinh for these mags have been the bane of my existance since the owner of the gunshop i bought mine from new, said; "oh you can deffinatly pick up new or used mags online...probably off amazon even!" HA. HA HA.. he def got the last laugh... anyway, please let me know man!! Could paypal you the money right meow...
    Hope to speak soon!
    Jesse B. Jaysaybaylay@gmail.com
    Danny, was wondering how you are coming along with the UZI magazines you have been working on. Would like to get one, if there is a list to go on, please put me down
    Regards
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter