Recent content by heimue

1. heimue

What is this gun

Thank you for the quick answer! Dieter
  2. heimue

What is this gun

Just out of curiosity, what is this gun? The screen shot is from the Netflix Show "The Tourist", episode 5, just a few minutes into the episode. Dieter
  3. heimue

Tips on building a workbench?

First of all, my bench is not really doing much firearm work, but if I do then I will first clean it up and roll out a mat. 99% is automotive fabrication and woodworking. I built it myself about 20 years ago, actually found a couple pics of "back then" when it was new. The front is made from...
  4. heimue

Importing and exporting

You need a licensed importer to bring firearms into the US. Do NOT bring them with you if you are coming here. Dieter
  5. heimue

Beating a dead horse.. walther .22 uzi mags

The search is your friend: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?93792-Need-to-find-a-Walther-UZI-22LR-20R-Magazine/page6&highlight=walther+uzi+mag Dieter
  6. heimue

Rate of Fire Questions in regard to barrels and suppressors

I understand the principle of --> bullet is in the barrel longer --> higher pressure --> higher force on the bolt --> faster rpm. That's the easy part. But - on a simple blow back operation, does it even apply? By the time of when the bullet leaves the barrel, where exactly is the empty shell...
  7. heimue

Online gun purchase

If the deal is too god to be true, then it's not true ... Dieter
  8. heimue

Blank adapter

Stupid question, but ... if this (obviously) replaces the barrel, then where does the blank go after the bolt strips it out of the mag? No chamber anymore ...??? Dieter
  9. heimue

SBR Thoughts

Yes, go for it! An Uzi with a 16" barrel just looks so wrong! Dieter
  10. heimue

What is the ATF approved method of destroying or surrendering a can to ATF?

Why not sell it, or give it away to somebody who's paying the transfer tax? Dieter
  11. heimue

barrel nut thread size/pitch?

On McMaster: https://www.mcmaster.com/taps/system-of-measurement~metric/thread-size~m26/thread-pitch~1-5-mm/ That's an entirely different quality level than the one-time-use stuff on ebay ... Dieter
  12. heimue

Best, fastest, cheapest barrel threader.

Heard only good things about these guys, but no own experience with them yet: https://www.tornado-technologies.com/category/BRTH/Barrel-Threading/1.html Dieter
  13. heimue

Everyday Carry

Not the average person's choice, but I'm not average. NAA 5-shot revolver with folding handle, 22WMR. It just lives in my pants pocket, completely concealed, and I never have to dress a certain style. Yes, I would like to have a larger gun with a couple dozen ;-) 9mm rounds in my pocket instead...
  14. heimue

SBR form 1 paperwork question

I learned once that e-file is only for trusts, and not individuals? Just asking, since the original post mentioned filing as individual. Dieter
  15. heimue

Full size Uzi pistol?

If you run into an UZI pistol that is for sale, how do you know whether it originally was a pistol or carbine? Dieter

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter