Recent content by jason934

1. jason934

Help with AMP 10 upper malfunction, I think it's the firing pin

Btw, here is what happens when you dry-fire the AMP10 when the firing pin is not secured. I didn't know it at the time, but that's what was causing my failures. I'm lucky it didn't fire a cartridge out of battery. Everyone with an AMP-10 needs to check for this!
  2. jason934

Here is Sureshot's AMP-10 firing pin, looks totally different from mine. His firing pin was not held captive and came out of the bolt freely on its own. The notch in his firing pin serves no function as the extractor pin does not touch it. Both our firing pins measure 22.8mm. It's possible his...
  3. jason934

Thank you, a picture would be awesome!
  4. jason934

I have an AMP-10 upper on my MAC 10. It has worked great for years, but recently started double-feeding and eventually stopped firing altogether. I disassembled the bolt and found the firing pin was loose. Nothing was holding it in place, I'm lucky it didn't go flying. The firing pin has a...
  5. jason934

AMP11 mag alternatives?

My mistake, it's an AMP10, I have a MAC10 with the AMP upper. I'll check with Mag Tactical, that way I can use the beta mags for the glock..
  6. jason934

AMP11 mag alternatives?

The AMP11 was designed (and sold) as a modular system. My calls to them for mp5 or other more common 9mm magazine adapters have fallen to deaf ears. Has anyone tinkered with their AMP11 to accept MP5 or uzi mags? Would be great to use a Beta CMAG on this gun.. Anyone with a 3d printer could...
  7. jason934

Sound Suppressor Question

I have a YHM Cobra .45 silencer that runs great on my Mac10 and AMP11 in full or semi mode. No issues whatsoever with the piston device. I called YHM to check and they said "let 'er rip!". That said, the suppressor is a screw-in mount, no detent, so you have to be careful and re-tighten after...
  8. jason934

AMP-10

I am still very interested in an mp5 magazine adapter for the AMP 9mm upper.
  9. jason934

AMP-10 failure

mp5 mags? Hey Michael, I remember last year you mentioned making a magwell mod to accept MP5 9mm mags. The modularity of the AMP allows for this and sure would solve the delicate mag changes we all endure today.. not to mention making the upper competition ready.. thanks
  10. jason934

Dual wielding MAC-10s!

a lot of win here
  11. jason934

AMP-10

where can I buy coffin mags that fit the AMP10?
  12. jason934

AMP-10

Hmm.. ok, I'll try it
  13. jason934

AMP-10

you've got that red-dot way down there! Doesn't that make it harder to acquire your target?
  14. jason934

AMP-10

Sweet video.. where can I buy coffin mags for the AMP10?
  15. jason934

AMP-10

would be nice if Alliance chimed in on this thread, the silence is deafening

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter