Recent content by jrlumpp

1. J

Full Auto Uzi in Connecticut.

Ok, I will take it. Can you send me the details?
  2. J

Sorry, I didn't receive the message. Could you please send to jrlumpp@aol.com. Thanks
  3. J

Yes, I would like to go over this with you. Contact info?
  4. J

Let me know the details

Let me know the details
  5. J

Does anyone know a Gunsmith who can make a Vector Uzi full auto compliant for State of Connecticut if I decide to relocate the gun with a LLC? I would not want to damage the entire gun, but just to comply. A Connecticut gunsmith I believe would be best. The gun now is standard Class 3, with a...
  6. J

Reloading Subsonic 9mm

Has anyone found much of a difference between Titegroup and V V 320 for clean up?
  7. J

Clean burning alternaitive to Vihtavouri

Im looking for a clean burning alternative to Vihtavouri 320. Its hard to buy VV 320 in bulk. I will be using it in my Uzi. 115 gr and 147 gr suppressed. Any comments would be appreciated
  8. J

Thank you for the nice SAR article Frank

Frank, Who is the girl? Is she the one you told us about at Tracies shoot. ( the one you cut the lawn for)?
  9. J

Help with Uzi barrel

I have a Vector FA Uzi that came with two barrels. The first barrel has a bevel on the breech side which I assume helps feed the round in as it comes up the ramp. The other barrel doesn’t have this shape. IM not sure which is the correct shape. I haven’t tested which feeds better. Does anyone...
  10. J

Failure to feed issue...

I had the exact same problem with mine also. I sent it to Vector and Rex said the feed ramp was the issue. He modified the ramp and the failure to feed now is about one out of five hundred He also sent me two recoil springs with different tensions. He felt the Uzi would function better with the...
  11. J

Vector update

Jim, Glad things worked out. John
  12. J

Jams with Suppressor

I sent the gun and can to Vector. Rex said the problem is with the back pressure. He felt a weaker spring will fix the problem with the can in place. I will try it out and see if it works
  13. J

Jams with Suppressor

I have tried six different brands with different weights, 115gr, 147gr. All function poorly with the can in place
  14. J

Jams with Suppressor

The Uzi Stovepipes when the can is put on. Perhaps if I slow down the rate of fire, it might help
  15. J

Jams with Suppressor

IM having a problem with my Vector Uzi. The gun functions fine normally, but when I put my Gemtec mossad suppressor in place, I get problems with ejection and feeding. It will jam at least once on a 25 round clip. Anybody have this problem?. I have tried ALL makes of round nose ammo...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter