Recent content by robertlans

1. R

Help identify Uzi gunsmith

I purchased this IMI transferable from Ruben, it’s at my dealer and waiting for my form 4 to be approved, the gun has been brought to full SMG spec, I am sure that it was done after the initial conversion in 1986. The blocking bar is removed The restictor ring was removed A semi feed ramp is...
  2. R

WTB FA Transferable RR

Looking for a property converted IMI that will accept all SMG parts.
  3. R

UZI Carrying Cases are here!

Uzi cases by Mike Levy are outstanding I ordered a Uzi Swat Case and would like to tell other members how well these are made, I have owned many other soft cases over the years some being better than others, these uzi cases are absolutely the highest quality soft case that you can buy...
  4. R

uzi info request

I purchased a pre-86 dealer sample imported by L.F.S Skokie Ill. the serial number is 0760xx it is marked S.M.G. UZI IMI it is gray parkerized finish, can anyone tell me when it was imported over here or made, and is anyone familiar with this importer?
  5. R

Action Arms display case value

info on the display case i have pictures up of the case on my profile. Because it would not let me post them as a reply. the max was 180.7 kb bytes and it is 237.9
  6. R

Action Arms display case value

How much are the original velvet lined display cases selling for, one came with my uzi smg and i am thinking of selling it, could anyone give me a price range to ask for it. it is in excellent condition with 2 keys.
  7. R

Poll: How many mags do you own for your Uzi?

31-32 rd uzi 6-25 rd uzi 20-20 rd m14...
  8. R

Uzi stop dog

Can anyone explain to me what this part does and why is it needed in the newer uzi and not in the older guns.
  9. R

AGI Uzi gunsmith video

I am considering ordering the American Gunsmithing Institute video on the Uzi, have any of you seen this course and what do you think of it.
  10. R

who has uzi smg bolts for sale

where can i find uzi full auto bolts at a reasonable price
  11. R

Homemade buffer

I have heard of people using rubber hose as a buffer to speed up rate of fire, does anyone have any specific info on this, like what diameter of hose,type and reliability.
  12. R

Reloading for the Uzi

I believe I will order some 124 gr bullets instead of the 115 gr. I believe these will cycle better on second thought, thanks for the loading advise
  13. R

Reloading for the Uzi

I would like to have several thousand rounds loaded up for the FA open bolt uzi when it arrives, I have a 8 lb keg of win 231, and will be using 115 gr fmj bullets, i would like to load to the max safe level, but all of my loading manuals vary greatly as to what max is. one manual says 4.9 and...
  14. R

Explain ratcheting top cover

thanks fellows for the information, it now makes sense
  15. R

Explain ratcheting top cover

Could someone explain the difference in a ratcheting top cover and one that is not ratcheting, i just purchased a imi pre-86 dealer sample open bolt full auto, will it be non-ratcheting, is there an advantage to either type. are they interchangeable.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter