Recent content by Starvingboy

1. S

Sten mk3 Trigger housing

Sure… but where are you located?
  2. S

Ohio State SubGun Match

You need to subcontract out some of the work. Delegate buddy, there are a few people who could lend a hand…
  3. S

Ohio State SubGun Match

Put me down for Five this year, Frank Joe Emily Chet Rich (new guy)
  4. S

Any of you guys reload 40MM chalk?

Yep. Lots of them. I have a screw-together design that I have printed a pile of… in 37mm. The same design should work fine for 40mm, slightly scaled up.
  5. S

The plastic receiver is 37mm. It is a good inexpensive way to play without risking the 40mm. I’ve put somewhere around 300 rounds through the thing so far, goofing around and working up loads. I’m using 8 grains of trail boss in a high/low shell right now. There is quite a resurgence of...
  6. S

Yep. It was the original NT-79 design, for those interested. After that I switched to the reinforced version, using PLA+. I also have a couple on standby made of carbon-fiber nylon. Either way, sitting there going “WTF!?!” while pieces landed around me was quite the experience.
  7. S

The receiver was a 3D printed one. The burst disk… didn’t. Instead the blank was forced out the back of the shell. I can provide gory details, but the short version is things shattered. No injury, and I printed another receiver, and was back up and running a few hours later.
  8. S

Hmmm, interesting. I’m not sure my original blanks would work, they have a heavy roll crimp that likely would get in the way. Watch out for DIY burst disks. My initial attempt cost me a receiver…
  9. S

Coffee creamer is on my “to try” list. I have a few ideas in the works, but I am waiting on parts for the printer…
  10. S

Old shotgun news ads!

Dude…. Funny you mention that, I was just thinking I need to find some old Shotgun News ads. Back when the guy drew cartoons for the hanabee keep ads, I bought a print from the artist, framed it up and hung it on my son’s wall. He was asking me about it the other day…
  11. S

Reising to Uzi Magazine Conversion Magwell - a fun project I completed

One the holiday hangover clears, I’ll be in touch. I really want to try one of these mag wells out.
  12. S

3d files to print sleeves for UZI mags?

Good luck… I can’t even find where to buy the adapters, much less print my own. I tried making the mags work in my reising, I just do not see how it would work…
  13. S

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

Exactly my problem. I would happily use the takedown spanner holes, but there tends to be a gun in the way. When I remove my can, the adapter stays in the gun… stuck.
  14. S

Coastal 9mm MIMS soooooo quiet

The biggest downside I have run into is the thing tends to get stuck on my Stemple. No wrench flats or pin-wrench holes to take the adapter off the gun.
  15. S

LAW tube and 66mm rocket

I’ve been down this path. I made a piece that fit into the back of the tube so you could use the original firing system to launch the rocket. Pretty cool toy.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter