Recent content by TheColtCollector

1. TheColtCollector

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

The sear notch is in a different location but the same angle. Mechanically, I don’t understand while properly tuned it would be a problem
  2. TheColtCollector

Forgot to say in my post. I had 50k rounds each through gen 1 and gen 2 A bolts between both m11a1 and m11/9 all in 9mm. Only ever changed recoil springs. Since I was changing host guns I and constantly swapping stuff I didn’t keep track of spring replacements. I didn’t notice any wear to firing...
  3. TheColtCollector

I took the original CFW bolt to Devgru in Virginia Beach at every range qualification for my guys. Between that and my own shooting we had over 100k rounds of through it this bolt. Once I hit the 100k mark which took about a year I sent my bolt to Tom so he could document the wear. We couldn’t...
  4. TheColtCollector

Pindad at SHOT Show 2024 (Indonesian FNC imports??)

He’s right. This was an executive order than no president since has been willing to undue, even Trump unfortunately
  5. TheColtCollector

HK53 value

Probably like $5k
  6. TheColtCollector

Which 53 Clone Would You Sell ?

I want one
  7. TheColtCollector

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

Yepp and only steel mags work for me really. I added a little weld to the back of the ejector and that solved my ejection issuers
  8. TheColtCollector

How I Slowed My Lage 11/15 AR Mechanism Upper down to 444 Rpms

I’m sorry, to me the LOP looks retardly long with that m16 stock.
  9. TheColtCollector

Stolen Transferables??? Anyone ever had one stolen?

$3.33 per $1k a year? Or a month?
  10. TheColtCollector

I did it. Fixed ejector RDB.

I take back what I said. I did have one problem. Originally cut the channel so deep j notched the cam pin a little and the cam pin broke while I was firing it. Had to buy a new cam pin, I made my ejector just a little shorter on the grinder so it doesn’t touch the fresh cam pin. Ever since then...
  11. TheColtCollector

I did it. Fixed ejector RDB.

Good! I made 2. One for Ross who I experimented on and then one for myself. Now I will say this upper kinda blows without amphibians reccommended hydraulic buffer/spring/buffer tube. I can’t remember what they are offhand, but once I got all those (listed on his website) this thing has a similar...
  12. TheColtCollector

HK91 / G3 22LR Mags and loader. A teazer of whats to (hopefully) come market.

Did you put that suppressor (looks like a bowers which is what I’ll use since they have 15x1 adapters) onto the 308 barrel or did you thread the barrel liner directly?
  13. TheColtCollector

I’m working on converting my 22 kit for my 51, I think that would be tits suppressed
  14. TheColtCollector

Great job. Posted the video on my concurrent thread on HKpro for this
  15. TheColtCollector

Most wanted mp5 configuration?

There are many like it but this one is mine, 23ek [/url][/IMG] https://i.postimg.cc/66zycgVd/F688-B225-F530-4-A9-F-8-D36-4-E2-D74-A699-D1.jpg

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter