Search results

1. T

Mini/Micro Striker asm interest ?

I'm trying to gage the interest in making up a few of the striker asm's with firing pin and spring guide tubes. I'm guessing the numbers are really small but I'm trying to hit 175.00 per asm. Let me know here or email me so I can get a handle on interest. I'd like to get at least 10 or so...
  2. T

3 Lug adjustable port Compensator/Flash Hider. ( New model )

Hi all, I was asked to come up with a 3 Lug flash hider that protects the lit forearm model guns. I came up with the design below. It allows full rotation of the seperate tips and gives the user a few more choices in the look of the front end while keeping the muzzle blast off that light. Let me...
  3. T

MAC Fake Supressors with locking mount released.

I finally got around to making a Fake Suppressor/Barrel Extension for the MAC series weapons. These are the same quality as our UZI and MP5 cans and include a unique locking screw(s)to help prevent a loose can in your hand while shooting. First model is the M10-M11 9MM model with a 3/4 x 10...
  4. T

UZI to MAC 45 Can Adapter

I had a couple request in the past to make up some of these.. Came out pretty nice and allows you to use your MAC 45 cans on your 9mm or .45 UZI. In the Accessory section if you need one...
  5. T

Mini Uzi semi recoil spring asms

I'm doing up a few Mini Semi recoil spring assemblies for an order. If anyone has any interest in one let me know so I can do a batch while I'm into it. These are complete one piece asm's with rear pad, bolt recoil rod/spring with firing pin guide rod /spring and will include a 1/2" buffer just...
  6. T

Micro to FS nut adapter

I had a request to make up a Micro sized nut to regular size thread adapter to allow some of the regular UZI accessories like forward pistol grips, rail systems, etc to be used on the Micro as well. So... I made up a couple and will have available if anyone happens to have a need. Pic's here...
  7. T

3 Lug Twist-Lock Style Fake Suppressors

We've incorporated a Compression type, Twist-Lock 3 Lug to our line of fake Suppressors. Does away with the seperate nut. Just push/turn on and off with one hand. Incorporates a postive detent in the lug portion to lock it securely. Slicker than snot ! 1.375" OD 6 or 8" Long. I'll post a...
  8. T

Micro vs Pistol UZI frame differences for Stocks

Hi Guys, As you know we released the Micro version of our folding stock and I have already come across a problem I wanted some feedback on if anyone knows.... I designed the rear hinge plate to fit the older pistol I have and didn't have the "newer" Micro style design they went to later...
  9. T

Ok Guys, Pull em out and lets measure... (Barrels)

Been seeing some different length UZI barrels lately on the full size Carbine. Caused me more than one redo on our Fake suppressor lengths. Most that I have seen measure 16 - 16.125 long but it appears there is a mix out there. Some new Vectors appear to be shipping with 16.25 -16.375 length...
  10. T

Uzi Folder hinge plates and stocks. What first ?

Hi All, We have our UZI hinge plate and stock programming (CNC Mill) setup about complete and design pretty much finalized but I'm wonder what model you guys would like to see us make folders for first. The full size,Mini or Micro ? I plan on having the wire stocks and butt plates attach to...
  11. T

MP5/3 Lug UZI-etc Fake Suppressor

Ok Guys.. need some feedback on the looks of our 3 Lug we are ready to release. These are 1.25 OD and about 8.5 inches long to allow MP5/clone owners to pin on their existing short barrels and end up with the 16" overall length required. 6061 solid tube bored for a Chrome moly barrel mount and...
  12. T

New line of Fake UZI Suppressors

We just added some new options to our Fake Can line as well as changed the mount portion finishing to a Deep Black/Blue Oxide. You can now get two tone Anodized versions on both the Single and Two Stage models. Check out the complete line on our web site. Guy http://www.TitleIIArms.com
  13. T

Mini UZI parts

I have a few Mini parts I'm not going to use in the near future so I'm going to let them go. What's the general view from recent builders on what an original Action Arms MINI Uzi rachet top cover (BARE) and a NOS Bushmaster MINI UZI 7" Chrome Lined barrel should be worth ? I have two of each...
  14. T

FA Blanks for MAC 10 ?

Anyone know if you can get a M-10 45 to function (full auto) with blanks?. I reload for it but until recently never thought about wanting blanks for anything. I now have a reason.... Vandels are gonna get a surprise. I'm thinking it would take a heavy powder load and a cardboard or plastic wad...
  15. T

Wanted : Review of FREE Suppressor Cover

Ok Guys, We have a new line of Suppressor Covers and need ONE member to accept a free one for your review. Just like the Fake Can offer..first PM or EMAIL to me gets a Cover of your choice in either our standard sizes (Fits our Fake Can line). The Two standard sizes are 8 X 1.5" or 13.5 X...
  16. T

Wanted : Pics and review of FREE Fake MINI UZI Can

Hi All, We are manufacturing a line of Fake UZI suppressors for Both the Standard Carbine and Mini UZI's. I need "ONE" person that has a regular length 19" Mini UZI to take delivery and test for fit and finish and post results. I have a Standard 16 Carbine but not a MINI. I'm mainly interested...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter