Search results

1. dylan

century arms Bulgarian AK-74

i was thinking about buying a century Bulgarina ak-74 and was wondering if they are worth purchasing. some say they have keyholeing problems and canted sights. I live close to centerfire so if i do buy one i will be seeing the gun in person. Also does anyone know if i can purchase a hand picked...
  2. dylan

Mosin Nagant PU Sniper

I was wondering if it was possible to mount a PU sniper scope on a hex low wall receiver. If not what would be a good scope mount to put on it?
  3. dylan

Most accurate bullet weight for 1-9 barrel twist

I was wondering what the most accurate bullet weight was for a 5.56 with a twist of 1-9. I know that a heavier bullet is more accurate but too heavey of a bullet will cause it to tumble.
  4. dylan

Post Some Pics of Your Mosin Nagants!!!

post some pics of your mosins!!!
  5. dylan

Counterbore?

I was wondering if anyone knew if it would be safe to counterbore a rifle myself. If so how could i go about doing it??
  6. dylan

rate reducing methods?

Is there any way i can lower the rate of fire on my full auto m-11/9????
  7. dylan

Mosin Nagant

I was wondering if anyone knew anything about mosin nagants, if so are they worth buying, what kind of accuracy should i expect, what are the pros and cons of this rifle, what varient do you reccomend, and what are some prices. im sort of on a budget. Any feed back will be appreciated. :patriot
  8. dylan

does anyone make aftermarket M-11 barrels???

I was wondering if anyone made aftermarket barrells for the M-11 that are stronger than the stock barrels. I need to replace mine since it exploded in my face, now im sort of skittish about it happening again.
  9. dylan

CATASTROPHIC MALFUNCTION!!!!!!!

today i was shooting my M-11/9 when all of a sudden, BAM! The son of a bitch blew up in my face! The upper receiver was bulged out on the right side and the barrel had 2 splits running down it for about 2 1/2 inches. Also the right side of the lower receiver was bulged out a bit. The ammo i was...
  10. dylan

Has anyone ordered from usmachinegun.com?

I was wondering if any one has ever ordered from usmachinegun.com. If so, how long did it take for them to ship it to you?
  11. dylan

Can a fake suppressor be converted into a real one?

I was wondering if it is possible to convet a fake can/suppressor into a real working suppressor. If so, is it legal? :uzi
  12. dylan

fixed stock for my M-11/nine?

Anyone know of a good/cheap fixed stock for my Cobray M-11/nine full auto?? The wire stock is a peice of crap. :sniper

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter