Search results

1. A

Question on SBR Mini's

Well Ive shot many 16" and 14.5" ARs an not felt the "concussion/blast" from them, However, the 11" and shorter ones were a whole different story for me.. It seems as tho a 13" barrel may be in the "gray area"........
  2. A

Question on SBR Mini's

Hmmmm all of the 10" or shorter barrel ARs that ive shot have been "unpleasant" ........... at least to me lol. thanks for the info!
  3. A

Question on SBR Mini's

Yes, i am talking about a 5.56 mini. For me the deciding issue will be if the blast/concussion is anything like a 10" barrel AR then Im not going to do it. I love the look of the "AC556" but if it like shooting a SBR AR then there is just no fun in it for me :( I would...
  4. A

Question on SBR Mini's

so Im thinking about SBRing one of my Mini's. For those who have one or have shot one, is the muzzle blast/concussion the same as or similar to that of a 10-13" AR? Im assuming it is but just wanting conformation from someone that actually has one .
  5. A

M10 and the Walking Dead

I may have to re watch that episode jut to be sure, but I seem to remember that he was using it on semi only taking single shots at the walker? I also seem to remember them showing a quick side view of him shooting it and it looked more like a M11 in 9mm (longer frame) than the M10 in 45.
  6. A

Bolt/barrel question

Thanks for the quick reply, that is what I was thinking I just wanted to confirm it.
  7. A

Bolt/barrel question

When the bolt is closed (semi) should the front of the bolt be touching the barrel trunion, or should the face of the bolt be touching the barrel?
  8. A

Feeding problems on Norinco Model 320 Carbine

hmm that looks ok....... Does a shell fit flat against the face?
  9. A

Feeding problems on Norinco Model 320 Carbine

Another possibility is take a look at the bolt face where the round seats. Years ago I had a Norinco that was doing the same thing and I turned out that the tool used to cut that surface either was dull or chipped and instead of a sharp corner it had a good sized radius that was not allowing...
  10. A

How does a UC-9 & others differ?

I don't currently have a IMI or Vector to side by side compare but I don't see any noticeable differences from what I can remember the others being like or from what I've seen in pics. What aftermarket parts are you wanting to use?
  11. A

hmmmmm the only thing I've noticed that could be "not compatible" is the bayonet lug on it. Its just a flat bar so anything that would need to use the bayonet lug wont work.
  12. A

different how? The bolt and trigger/sear parts and converted from full auto parts, but as far as I can tell everything else is just standard Uzi parts...
  13. A

UZI Picture Thread

New to me.
  14. A

Reviews On IWI Tavors

don't have a bunch of rounds through mine yet but so far I'm liking it...
  15. A

Receiver tube bushing

Are you talking about the Sterling? If so the front endcap is brazed on. you will need to get a torch to get it loose. If you are doing a semi auto build you probably wont be needing or using that part anyways..
  16. A

whare to find?

PM sent..
  17. A

whare to find?

its $149 with sight base....... but no sight parts... However it is a start! thanks.
  18. A

whare to find?

Ive done that.... so far nothing.
  19. A

whare to find?

Nothing?? no one has any leads??
  20. A

whare to find?

Does anyone know of a good source to find a top cover with the rear sight assy. on it?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter