Search results

1. A

Question on SBR Mini's

so Im thinking about SBRing one of my Mini's. For those who have one or have shot one, is the muzzle blast/concussion the same as or similar to that of a 10-13" AR? Im assuming it is but just wanting conformation from someone that actually has one .
  2. A

Bolt/barrel question

When the bolt is closed (semi) should the front of the bolt be touching the barrel trunion, or should the face of the bolt be touching the barrel?
  3. A

whare to find?

Does anyone know of a good source to find a top cover with the rear sight assy. on it?
  4. A

Whare to find a Goloni?

I have been looking to trade an AR for a Golani for a little while now with no luck. Not that long ago they were all over the place and now i cant seem to find any. Or at least anyone wanting to trade the one they have........
  5. A

Price check on 9mm AR

Ok so im thinking about selling my 9mm AR so fund another purchase. What I have is a 16" YHM barrel on a ASA upper with "A2" rear sight, ramped bolt, Colt 9mm buffer. The lower is a Rock River with 2 piece Colt blocks pinned in place and a standard "m4" stock. It would come with 4...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter