Search results

1. bigjeepinyj

AK Parts Kits... Where to find...

Thanks for the reply... I understand that cheap is a relative term right now... I would like to find the best deal on complete kit.
  2. bigjeepinyj

AK Parts Kits... Where to find...

Just wondering where most of you get your parts kits. I am looking at purchasing some cheaper parts kits to build some battle pick up rifles at a build party. *** Better yet who has any in stock..
  3. bigjeepinyj

MDArms Drums Run #2

Just got my tracking number today. Drum is on its way. I dont remember what number I was in the ordering process.
  4. bigjeepinyj

Knob Creek October

I will be there as usual.... I am taking the day off on Friday and am going to be there all day. Items I will be looking for (If anyone from the site has these items for sale or trade let me know): .50 Ammo HK SD Host Norinco AK Underfolder All the ammo my little truck will hold
  5. bigjeepinyj

1968 NFA Amnesty Poster

I bought 4 from Jerry.... Very High Quality.
  6. bigjeepinyj

My Wal-Mart Went up on 9mm !!!

Mine in Indiana is up to 18+ I still by 3-4 boxes everytime that I am in there... It adds up. The hike came in that last two weeks.
  7. bigjeepinyj

ARFCOM WINTER SHOOT February 9th, Knob Creek Range in West Point, KY.

All are welcome! FEBRUARY 9th KNOB CREEK RANGE WEST POINT KENTUCKY OPENS: 9:00 A.M. Be sure and check in at the office and pay your range fee before setting up on the line! Knob Creek Range, Home of the machinegun shoot COPIED FROM ARFCOM.... Guys and gals, Camping will be available and we...
  8. bigjeepinyj

GSG 5 German Sport Rifle MP 5 .22

Here she comes.....
  9. bigjeepinyj

Lage Max 10...........I am #175.

#21 here just sent my 3 month e-mail to richard to check on my place in line. Said prob. another couple months or so. No biggy....
  10. bigjeepinyj

didnt think of it that way... Hmmm.. Well guess I will to send that off. Darn
  11. bigjeepinyj

Does anyone know if this rifle will accept standard HK stocks? I would like to order a collapsible one for it while I am waiting for it to come? Anyone?
  12. bigjeepinyj

Well..... I ordered one of them from GunBroker. Got an e-mail back from Jay that they are too be in his shop on Tuesday or Wednesday. I told him that I took his word on that and will send a MO on Monday Morning straight to him. Will post pics and a full review when it arrives. He said that he...
  13. bigjeepinyj

Any new news on this one????
  14. bigjeepinyj

Saiga12

Does anyone have a pic of a saiga with the ace folder? Is there a difference in the lage and the ace?
  15. bigjeepinyj

Atlantic Firearms, First off thanks for keeping us all updated on this product..... Second, Is it safe for me to go ahead and pre-order one of these? I guess my main question is. "Will I preorder this and not be included in the first batch and not see a gun until this time next year?" Just...
  16. bigjeepinyj

Who's going to Knob Creek?

Just to give you guys a weather update for the weekend. Looks like we are looking at rain late in the evening on Friday then rain and possibly thunderstorms on Saturday. Bring your 4X4 and boots for the show on Saturday if you are planning on coming.... Friday High 64 Low 45 Rain Late Saturday...
  17. bigjeepinyj

Who's going to Knob Creek?

Be there Friday and Saturday... Someone say a time and place and we can put some faces with the names. I will be arriving at 7:00 a.m. both mornings. Weather looks great. Mid 60's.... Now where did I put that cash.....
  18. bigjeepinyj

What is the price of Reloading Components These days?

Hello all! I am starting to get into the sport of reloading ammunition. I was wondering what the going rate for brass/bullets are these days. I am specifically wondering about 45 ACP 9mm .223 .308 On the net I have seen prices all over the board and don't really know what a good deal is? I...
  19. bigjeepinyj

PS-RPB MAC10/45

Great... No problems at all..

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter