Search results

1. desperado

The official MAC picture thread

That knock down power is my favorite feature right behind being able to see the holes in the paper plates without squinting or needing a magnifier 😂 One day I’ll do a match sans can, run it in slow motion. I think with the can it’s around 850-900rpm still but without it falls down to 700-800.
  2. desperado

The official MAC picture thread

A few glamor shots I took at Chili’s match this past weekend.
  3. desperado

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

That was my concern, damaging the lower. I’ve been in the market for a 40mm and just thought of the amazing ridiculousness throwing an M203 on a MAC would be. It might be relegated for pictures just to be safe.
  4. desperado

Got to run mine yesterday! It’s too damn hot outside to go to my personal range to I met a few friends at Texas Gun Experience to shoot in the A/C. Upper ran flawlessly! Had to pick up a red dot for it so I went with the Holosun HS503CU for now, their stock was lower than normal according to a...
  5. desperado

So has anyone tried to mount an M203 on one of these bad boys yet? :rocket :laugh
  6. desperado

I was #119 on the list and my upper is scheduled for delivery tomorrow!
  7. desperado

Iron Sight Recommendation for M10/45

I tried the Magpul MBUS but just found them... eh. Bought the Lage BUIS when it came out and I've been happy ever since. Lower 1/3 cowitness with my Primary Arms red dot, can't complain.
  8. desperado

Dec. 7th North TX SMG/ASSAULT Rifle Match

Just loaded up all my mags this morning but had a feeling the rain would shut us down. See ya on the 7th!
  9. desperado

GG mags

They were hit and miss for me. Worked excellent in my stock upper but the Lage one would give me issues feeding. Spent a lot of time and ammo tweaking them and just gave up and found a bunch of NOS GG mags and called it a day. I think I bought ten of them.
  10. desperado

The UltiMac, a modular Mac upper.

Boom! Nov. 23 North TX SMG/ASSAULT RIFLE Match
  11. desperado

Suuuuuuuper jelly! As an AK user I dig the charging handle on the right side but I bet having used the MAX-10 for so long I'd accidentally go for the left a few times. :abused Still though, loving everything I've seen!
  12. desperado

This is BAD ASS. Email sent!
  13. desperado

Sept 28th North TX SMG Match

Yeaaaaah I wish I was able to get down there last weekend, especially after seeing pictures of shooting from above.
  14. desperado

The MAX-10/15 list is Open!

Aaaaaaaaaaaand emailed! I'm an AK guy through and through but when news of these uppers circulated among people that knew I have an M10 I was gifted PMAGS and a D-60. I better not disappoint them!
  15. desperado

March 23 North TX SMG Match

Only three in open class!? :eyespop Hey, third place is still third place!
  16. desperado

Scossum I wish I could have made it! I was at a show in Dallas this evening and trying to do both the match and the concert would have been one hell of a long day. I'm looking forward to next month and can't wait to see everyone while reppin' the FAT MAC and the fifty rounder!
  17. desperado

I won't be able to make it this go 'round, I hope it stays dry for everyone!
  18. desperado

February 23 North TX SMG Match

That’s four letter word we don’t take kindly to in this thread. :stick
  19. desperado

February 23 North TX SMG Match

Count me in, too!:twoguns
  20. desperado

M10 trigger options. (Norse Forge)

Jesus, everything else has been, don't give him any ideas! :roflmao For real though this is great. I hear a lot about trigger options for the M11/9 and while very few, it's been much larger than our choices for the M10. Trading M10s to try out the different trigger pulls on the various makes...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter