Search results

1. slick24

Intafuse mags are they worth it?

I have had no problem with Tapco mags..
  2. slick24

top cover help

man i wish i had seen this a few years ago. i learned it the hard way..Great video..
  3. slick24

WTB Galil 5 round magazine

yes I plugged it so it holds only 4. My scope made it in but when I picked out my mounts I did not factor in the charging handle. What mounts have you used successfully? My scope is 1" diam and I have a picatinny rail.
  4. slick24

Got it and got it plugged. Thanks for the tip on where to find it again.. Waiting on my scope now.
  5. slick24

I have it ordered and it should be in this week. I will block it when I get it.
  6. slick24

Yeah I am going to place a block in it. Thanks again
  7. slick24

RecentlY? For Sale?
  8. slick24

Thanks sniperdoc.
  9. slick24

Yeah we came through Irma ok. Just a little roof damage to my shed. I am looking for 5.56 mag. It looks like I will have to get a 12 rounder and plug it. It will be less cumbersome than a 30 or 35 round mag. Unless someone comes across a 5 rounder, if so please let me know. sniperdoc have you...
  10. slick24

Thanks sorry I took so long to get back to ya but we just got power back after Irma
  11. slick24

where have you seen the 12 round mags for sale?
  12. slick24

Anyone have any info?
  13. slick24

Does anyone have a 5 round Galil magazine they would sell? Or can someone point me to where I can purchase one? I am looking to buy one and have not found one online but there is a bunch of stuff to sift through so I may have missed one. Thanks,,
  14. slick24

5 round mag for Galil

Thanks for all the input guys
  15. slick24

5 round mag for Galil

Thanks I'll keep my eyes open for one. I have the need for one. My daughter has taken a liking to deer hunting and wants to use the Galil as her primary hunting rifle. The law down here in Florida is no mags larger than 5 rounds can be used. Our whitetail deer are small so I think the 5.56 round...
  16. slick24

5 round mag for Galil

Has anyone heard of a 5 round mag being available for a Galil?
  17. slick24

Golani worth it?

You can always let Jeff (TennGalil) at Hillbilly Firearms give it the once over and fix anything that needs fixing.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter