Search results

1. A

Galil Magazine Repair Block

i'll take one.
  2. A

Honduran Police Galil?

Is it just me or does the gun look bent into a u shape? like it's been run over.
  3. A

AK Bolt carriers

anybody know if this will work? it's from a yugo gun, but it's marketed as 5.56. will the galil bolt still fit? https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_132/products_id/2540
  4. A

Installing rails on a Golani?

if you don't mind a forward mounted optic you could try this: http://www.themakogroup.com/product_p/prg.htm there is a member here that has one and likes it. im looking at it too. also it's polymer so you wont get that much of a weight increase either.
  5. A

New Golani's being sold in box?

1200 bones is twice the normal NIB price. my advice if you want a galil get a shit ton of mags now, you can do that here: https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Search.htm?man=ACTION+ARMS&s=galil&results=All scroll down and pick the kind you want. i got 6 of the good to very good condition parkerized...
  6. A

Galil Magazine Repair Block

you still got one of these?
  7. A

Got my Galil AR 5.56 back from Tenngalil!

who cares about the paper targets get us some video of the improvements made with the FCG, like travel and what not.
  8. A

Got my Galil AR 5.56 back from Tenngalil!

well that is disappointing.
  9. A

blank fire mags

nice thanks for the info. now.....fuck sarco is out of the blank mags....:hung i'm always late to the party and numrich just raised the prices on their mags by 6 buck.
  10. A

blank fire mags

thanks for the info ruski. looks good. now all i need is a follower. any suggestions? will a green ar follower work?
  11. A

A new to Galil/Golani rifle owner,a few questions.

thanks. numrich looks like it has the better prices. i dont care what it looks like just that it works.
  12. A

blank fire mags

is the removal of the metal piece a problem? i found some info on ARFCOM that the cmmg stainless followers will work once the BHO tab has been ground off...
  13. A

blank fire mags

does anybody have one of these and can they be modified to except regular rounds?
  14. A

were did you get the mags from? been looking and it looks like the recent craze has drove the prices up stupidly or they are out of stock.
  15. A

if it's a golani it's a spring loaded firing pin. I believe the GLN receivers are the cast caspien ones. they are way better than the Ohio Rapid Fire receivers from the first run. but still have problems. some are soft and may even have misaligned holes. one of the first things i would look...
  16. A

long term magazine storage question

storage of fully loaded mags will not degrade the spring. hell store them half full or anything between empty and full the spring wont care. what wears a spring out is it constantly moving i.e. loading and unloading of magazines. the only thing you might have to worry about is spreading at...
  17. A

A Sniper on GB

11 Grand? thats a lot of hookers and blow right there. Is that price accurate for that or is this another look what i got kind of thing?
  18. A

ASSISTANCE REQUEST -- Swapping-out my Galil's FCG for a Different FCG. . .

No problem. i knew century used the tapco g2 in the golani and was trying to check the part number from century against the G2 sold for the ak47. couldn't find a part number with century but found that thread. looked like it had some useful info in it.
  19. A

ASSISTANCE REQUEST -- Swapping-out my Galil's FCG for a Different FCG. . .

found this thread: http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?33313-Tapco-AK-G2-trigger-group-in-a-Galil dont know if it will help as it says some had to mod the G2 trigger to make it work properly and some didn't. but it looks like most ak triggers will work but may need some minor work...
  20. A

Golani Sporter firing pin broken, advice needed!

I feel ya brother. i also got a golani and it looks like im going to have to cough up the cash to get it right. you should be able to use the free floating pin in your current bolt. it just wont look right. make sure your bolt face (or any part of your bolt for that matter) hasn't been...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter