Search results

1. J

Build & Register a Street Sweeper

If one were to find enough parts to build and register a Street Sweeper, what would be the proper way to go about doing it ? And what would one expect to pay for all the parts ?
  2. J

Question about lower lip on semi-auto bolt

I moved this question from UZI forum to get better coverage on question. Quote Originally Posted by root " Yes the lower lip has to come off on a UZI bolt unlike a PPS43 bolt where the BATFE Tech. branch has "allowed" it to stay. " If the lower lip has to come off UZI bolt, what about a...
  3. J

Flame Throweer

New player in the Flame Thrower picture. http://fortune.com/2018/01/25/elon-musks-flamethrower-is-real-and-its-going-for-600/
  4. J

Sterling Semi-Auto Bolts

Top bolt MK6 early model Middle bolt MK6 Later Model firing pin safety not used Bottom Bolt MK7 Pistol
  5. J

Ceiner Open Bolt

Has anyone ever seen a Ceiner open Bolt AR ? Back in the 80s I saw an open bolt setup that I was told it was made by Ceiner. I've never seen another since then, has anyone ?
  6. J

Ghost Gunner & G-Code Help

I need some help, I have a friend who is going to loan me his Ghost Gunner mill machine. I want to engrave the Ghost Gunner logo on the lower. I have been trying for a week to get the logo converted to G-code for a CNC engraver. Downloaded programs from the internet to convert the picture to...
  7. J

Franchi 612 VS still in the box ?

New unfired with all manuals and paperwork A friend knows I visit gun boards so he asked me to see what this gun is worth. I don't know about shotguns so I'm asking here what that one would be worth.
  8. J

60% AR lower ?

Does anyone sell a 80% receiver without the mag well or catch machined so one could make a single shot AR ?
  9. J

AR-15 80% receivers - OUT OF STOCK ?

I was looking at 80% receivers to see what price they are going for nowdays. All the lower priced ones are out of stock. What is going on ? Are that many people buying them ( stocking up for the future ) or are the suppliers holding them back till after the election if Hillary gets in they can...
  10. J

Burst Cam ? ?

Someone on subguns posted this for identification. Anyone here know about it ? Doesn't look quite like a M-16 Cam (I would have cleaned it up a little before taking a picture.)
  11. J

Tavor 300-BO ?

My nephew recently got a Tavor in .223 and was thinking of getting a 300-BO setup. Is it available and what is the approximate cost ?
  12. J

Sterling Importers & Numbering

I have been researching Sterling importers and their numbering system. Near as I can tell there were 3 importers 1st - Lanchester of Texas 2nd - Armscorp of Maryland 3rd - Cassi of Colorado It seems as they started serial numbers at zero with each change of importers. What I don't know is if...
  13. J

MAC-10 .45 Mags

These are MAC-10 .45 Mags . I haven't bought any MAC stuff since the 80s, so the modified one is for the original MAC-10 mag catch.
  14. J

Ceiner Open Bolt ?

Does anyone know if Ceiner ever made and sold an open bolt setup for AR ? Years ago I got my hands on an open bolt setup for an AR, now I am looking at the rough drawings I made at the time. I'm getting somewhat how it was setup, but would like to know exactly how it all went together.
  15. J

Armalite - AR-MAC-or-UZI

Found this picture and wonder who copied who.
  16. J

6.6" Barrel Pistol

Dragging the HB AR post too far off subject. Here are pictures of the 6 5/8" uppers that I could not get to run properly. My best guess is the gas port is the wrong size. Been so long since I've played with them I'm going to have to take them apart and measure again. Does anyone know exactly...
  17. J

Identify This Spotting Scope Tripod

I need repair parts for this spotting scope tripod. It looks a lot like one I saw on the internet being sold with a Barska but this one came with a Brunton. I am guessing it was made in Japan and possibly sold to various scope manufacturers who put their own name on it. This one has no...
  18. J

Remington Ammo

I have known from reading boards that Remington ammo is underpowered. But I received an E-Mail from my nephew who bought some to use in a .45 1911. This is a copy of the E-Mail and pictures he attached. Date: Jun 13, 2015 2:25 PM Subject: Ammo/primer problems To: "www.remington.com"...
  19. J

MAC Carbines

Rather than keep Hi-Jacking another post I'm starting a new one for the MAC carbines. Looking at the one up for sale and comparing to pictures in old flyers I'd say that rear site is added after it left the factory. ( Don't cry when you look at the prices, they are 80s prices )
  20. J

POP Bottle Adaptor

:cryFound some old pictures and gun show flyers, I have a bunch of old gun show flyers. I don't know if there is a pictures place on the board, if there is I'll scan in all the old flyers and post them to make everyone cry.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter