Search results

1. O

9sub: Yes, I still have some Stock Adapters ready to ship. Let me know if you want to take one...

9sub: Yes, I still have some Stock Adapters ready to ship. Let me know if you want to take one. Thanks, Brian
  2. O

S&W 76 / MK 760 Folding Telescoping Stock Adapters

Getting down to the last 15 of the stock adapters left in inventory. If you have any interest, please see details and pictures in the section WTS: Parts and Accessories.
  3. O

GG stock adapter? Wire stock?

MitchWerballsG87, Here is a pic of a collapsible Grease Gun "type" stock that fits on the 76/760 Subgun w/the stock adapter. Its about as close as you might find in the short term unless you have a special adapter designed/machined, etc. Good luck in your search.
  4. O

Update: (2/12/24), S&W 76/MK 760 Stock Adapters (Less than 15 available to ship)

Deuce, I still have the original! Had to add a few shims, re-design it to fit all 76/760 Subgun platforms and tighten up the specs. You are a good innovator! We need more people like you to step-up and make spare parts for the 76/760 platform.... bolts, barrels, extractors, etc.
  5. O

Update: (2/12/24), S&W 76/MK 760 Stock Adapters (Less than 15 available to ship)

Still available are the Stock Adapters for the S&W 76 / MK 760 Subguns. Will be the last run of this limited Qty accessory for the S&W 76/MK 760 Subgun. If you have not seen or fired one of these on a 76/760 Subgun, you will be surprised at how sturdy and robust they will make any folding or...
  6. O

S&W 76 / MK 760 - Stock Adapters coming soon!

Please check the NFA Trading Post for more details if you are interested in getting your name on the list for a Stock Adapter. They should be ready around mid-July time period. Thanks, Opee
  7. O

S&W 76/760 Stock Adapter-Update 4.15.23

Here is an update on the Stock Adapter Second Run Project for 4/15/23. Added another Folding Stock Variation from one of the Stock Adapter buyers last year. Pretty Cool MK 760! As of yesterday 4/14/23, I have 20 people interested in buying a new Stock adapter. A couple of guys are asking for a...
  8. O

I have you down for one (1) adapter Landric. Currently need about 5-7 more 76/760 Subgun owners to take an adapter, and I can likely justify a CNC run. Checking with CNC shop to see if their costs have changed since I last spoke with them several months ago. Thanks, Brian (Opee)
  9. O

Gun Show Luck today!

Visited a small gun show that takes place every Spring. Walked by a table with a cardboard box full of magazines and after digging through them I saw a very distinctive mag. It had the offset "36" on round count, 9 CTG stamped on bottom of mag plate. I asked the guy where he got the box and he...
  10. O

Price will be around $240.00 shipped in the lower 48.
  11. O

Update on the Stock Adapters for the S&W 76, MK 760 Subguns. Have received feedback from a number of owners out there. Still need appx 10 more buyers of the adapter to be able to make a machining run on 50 of them. If you are on the fence about the adapter, it requires absolutely no...
  12. O

Happy New Year! I have received a few messages recently from people asking if I have anymore Stock Adapters for the S&W 76 or MK 760 Subguns. I sold all 55+ adapters a year ago, but interested to see if more owners would like one. If I can get enough interest, I would consider making another CNC...
  13. O

Member Opee - M76 SMG Stock Adapter Review

Everything has sold out this morning 2.24.22 with the exception of one more left on GB. This is the last of the stock adapters that were machined. Thanks to everyone who has purchased them and now enjoying the new stock look and fit on your 76 or 760 Subguns! Opee
  14. O

To All S&W 76, MK760 owners; There is only (1) more 76/760 stock adapter left as of this afternoon. If you want it, please send me an email and its yours. Cost is $220.00 shipped to lower 48. brmiles@sbcglobal.net Thanks, Opee
  15. O

Haris I like the Zhukov stock on your 76. Have seen about 4 different folding stock variations so far being fitted to the 76/760 platform, and they all look very cool. I have sold 2 adapters that went to Stemple owners, so perhaps it will fit your Stemple? I’m down to about 7-8 adapters left...
  16. O

For anyone who has been following these "Stock Adapter" threads about the S&W 76/MK760 Stock Adapters, I am down to only 10 of them left. There are 7 for sale on GB, and I have 3 more that I can sell via email. They are a little less expensive going through email than through GB. If you have...
  17. O

Old question on IRRM Max 11/15 Ammo choices

Was able to pick up 2450 rds of ammo for a very reasonable (family discount) price, .39/rd In the past have only fed MEN M193 55 gr in my MAX 11/15 Now Have all Brass case: 1. Federal .223, 55 gr FMJ (1000) 2. PMC 556, 55 gr XP193 FMJ (1000) 3. American Eagle 556, 62 gr FMJ (450) Appreciate any...
  18. O

S&W 76 sturdy locking folding stock. Anybody interested?

Deuce: I believe the first adapter you made (~3 years ago) is still on my S&W 76 today. It was from that adapter that I asked 2 professional engineers to spec everything down to .001” of an inch, and add any improvements to allow fitting on multiple types of the 76 design…. S&W 76, MK760, etc...
  19. O

To all S&W 76, MK760, and similar design owners who have shown interest in the stock adapter on this thread, I pulled the trigger on a manufacturing run with a 5-Axis CNC machine today to produce one batch of the adapters. We made several changes and fit tests before finalizing the dimensions...
  20. O

NKLF: Filing of the bosses technically will not require any shims. The shims I have tested so far with success are a very thin .5mm thickness sheet of brass, or a couple different types of tape currently on the market. But if someone were to file the bosses all the way down to flat metal, then...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter