Update: (2/12/24), S&W 76/MK 760 Stock Adapters (Less than 15 available to ship)

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Still available are the Stock Adapters for the S&W 76 / MK 760 Subguns.

Will be the last run of this limited Qty accessory for the S&W 76/MK 760 Subgun.

If you have not seen or fired one of these on a 76/760 Subgun, you will be surprised at how sturdy and robust they will make any folding or telescoping stock for these Subguns.

Very easy to install, and the Adapter install requires absolutely no modifications, drilling, sanding, or re-finishing of your registered Subgun Receiver.

All you have to do is put your original OEM wire stock in the Safe!

Below are a few examples of different types of stocks that are currently being used with this Adapter.
If interested, email me at the address below to secure an adapter before they are gone.

Cost is $190 shipped in the lower 48. ($195 Priority Mail)

Thanks for Looking!

brmiles@sbcglobal.net
S&W StockOptions.jpg
IMG_1312 (002).jpg

Smith12.jpg

SW76Resize3.jpg
SW76ARResize.jpg
SW76AR-10.jpg
Smith15.jpg
Smith76StockAdapter.jpg

Last edited:

Landric

I got mine in the mail last week, it looks great.

Any chance of an adapter to convert it to use AR grips? Since Richard at BWE passed those are not available anymore and I really need one.

Thanks for your efforts!!!

opee

UZI Talk Supporter
Deuce, I still have the original!
Had to add a few shims, re-design it to fit all 76/760 Subgun platforms and tighten up the specs.
You are a good innovator!
We need more people like you to step-up and make spare parts for the 76/760 platform.... bolts, barrels, extractors, etc.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter