Search results

1. TommyGun

.300 BO dropped a deer instantly

I have a pair of electronic ear muffs and they work great. They are especially useful when you are shooting with friends since you can carry on a conversation with out having to take your ear pro off. Mine work well picking up back ground noise. You should have your kids using foam ear pro when...
  2. TommyGun

i like short shorts

You have a good eye. From another look at the picture I can see by the muzzle break that is the upper that came on my RR. I had them and some others setting on a table and just grabbed a few. I thought that was the other PSA I had just bought but "Not".
  3. TommyGun

i like short shorts

Areo Precision upper, 7" 300 BLK CMMG barrel Ergo Pistol length hand guard MBUS rear, Yankee Hill Machine Front SilencerCo ASR Muzzle Brake Saker 762 Home built The other two are off the rack PSA 7" Keymod & 11.5" Classic The 300 BO is a real sweet shooter.
  4. TommyGun

i like short shorts

5. TommyGun

GunBroker M16 auction - legit?

Just curious, why would not the Form1 maker have to be engraved on the receiver like when you manufacture a SBR?
  6. TommyGun

300 BO suppressed---wow is all i can say

Are you not afraid to shoulder a arm brace you could get arrested by the SBR police. 300 BO is only considered a subgun while it is NIB once you shoot it the it becomes a rifle.
  7. TommyGun

10.5" upper carbine gas system on M16 rifle lower????

Why would the length of the upper have anything to do with spring & buffer setup? It would seem to me that only come into play if you changed the stock, but I don't have much knowledge of how guns work.
  8. TommyGun

melted the finish off my suppressor--180 rounds....is this normal?

You have been inhaling too much sewer gas.
  9. TommyGun

melted the finish off my suppressor--180 rounds....is this normal?

I think that you should sell the gun with the can on it. It is obviously too stressful for you to shoot rifle caliber on full auto. FWIW my Halo still looks ok and I dumped a 100 mag the first time I shot it and caught the sucker on fire!
  10. TommyGun

NIB M16A2

I may be wrong but I don't think that they forged receivers at the Colt factory.
  11. TommyGun

Colt collection???

You don't have to be a millionaire to make a donation to Uzitalk, but it will make you feel like a Million Bucks!
  12. TommyGun

Colt 614 AR15 or Colt 613 AR15 "M16"???

300blk in full auto is gonna get costly real quick.
  13. TommyGun

7" 300BLK Upper?

I may be wrong but I think that the pistol, rifle, & carbine refer to the length of the gas tube.
  14. TommyGun

7" 300BLK Upper?

My 8" runs well in semi have not tried it in FA. I got a 7" with a Carlson flash enhancer on it that I so far can only get to shoot singles that will blow your hat off.
  15. TommyGun

NEW – Colt M16A2/M-203

"Say Hello to My Little Friend" Looks Sweet but what is up with the extra $50 on the price?
  16. TommyGun

Process for Making a SBR?

I had a couple done on the inside edge of the mag well. If the company doing the engraving is a class 3 then they could posses it. I did have mine done while I was waiting for approval. I don't sweat the SBR police.
  17. TommyGun

Process for Making a SBR?

I had a couple done on the inside edge of the mag well. If the company doing the engraving is a class 3 then they could posses it. I did have mine done while I was waiting for approval.
  18. TommyGun

best book to learn of the evolution of the m16

If you pay a large premium.
  19. TommyGun

M16 Drum????

Dude please do everyone a favor and quit using the NIB acronym so often.
  20. TommyGun

Any news on the .380 slowfire bolt?

Any plan for a M-10/9mm bolt?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter